The DSLR thread

User avatar
dinny_g
Posts: 7331
Joined: Wed Apr 11, 2018 4:31 pm

Re: The DSLR thread

Post by dinny_g »

I'd like a better body (I've a 700D) but I just can't justify the costs vs the use.

At this stage, I'd probably just bite the bullet and for for the R5 or R6. You don't lose F Stops so my few EF lens would still work. I'd need a new general purpose zoom though. (That's EF-S)
JLv3.0 wrote: Thu Jun 21, 2018 4:26 pm I say this rarely Dave, but listen to Dinny because he's right.
Rich B wrote: Thu Jun 02, 2022 1:57 pm but Dinny was right…
User avatar
mik
Posts: 16015
Joined: Wed Apr 11, 2018 6:15 pm

Re: The DSLR thread

Post by mik »

dinny_g wrote: Mon Oct 05, 2026 3:25 pm I'd like a better body
Me too.

Oh.... cameras. :oops:
User avatar
dinny_g
Posts: 7331
Joined: Wed Apr 11, 2018 4:31 pm

Re: The DSLR thread

Post by dinny_g »

:lol:
JLv3.0 wrote: Thu Jun 21, 2018 4:26 pm I say this rarely Dave, but listen to Dinny because he's right.
Rich B wrote: Thu Jun 02, 2022 1:57 pm but Dinny was right…
User avatar
dinny_g
Posts: 7331
Joined: Wed Apr 11, 2018 4:31 pm

Re: The DSLR thread

Post by dinny_g »

Oh and Just in case my other half reads this, can No One please mention the fact that EF-S lens can also work with an adaptor.

I need to justify the RF 28-70 F2 l... :D
JLv3.0 wrote: Thu Jun 21, 2018 4:26 pm I say this rarely Dave, but listen to Dinny because he's right.
Rich B wrote: Thu Jun 02, 2022 1:57 pm but Dinny was right…
User avatar
Beany
Posts: 8665
Joined: Wed Apr 11, 2018 5:27 pm

Re: The DSLR thread

Post by Beany »

He doesn't care if it hurts.

He wants to have control.
dinny_g wrote: Mon Oct 05, 2026 3:25 pm I'd like a better body
He wants a perfect sooouuul.

he wants us to noootiiiiice....when he's not around.

We're so fuckin' special.

He wishes he was special.
User avatar
dinny_g
Posts: 7331
Joined: Wed Apr 11, 2018 4:31 pm

Re: The DSLR thread

Post by dinny_g »

I am fucking special…

Now fuck off…

You creep…
JLv3.0 wrote: Thu Jun 21, 2018 4:26 pm I say this rarely Dave, but listen to Dinny because he's right.
Rich B wrote: Thu Jun 02, 2022 1:57 pm but Dinny was right…
User avatar
Beany
Posts: 8665
Joined: Wed Apr 11, 2018 5:27 pm

Re: The DSLR thread

Post by Beany »

Er, I'll have you know I'm a weirdo, thankyou very much.

Now what the hell am I doing here.....?
User avatar
dinny_g
Posts: 7331
Joined: Wed Apr 11, 2018 4:31 pm

Re: The DSLR thread

Post by dinny_g »

:lol:
JLv3.0 wrote: Thu Jun 21, 2018 4:26 pm I say this rarely Dave, but listen to Dinny because he's right.
Rich B wrote: Thu Jun 02, 2022 1:57 pm but Dinny was right…
Post Reply