dinny_g
Posts: 7331 Joined: Wed Apr 11, 2018 4:31 pm
Post
by dinny_g » Mon Oct 05, 2026 3:25 pm
I'd like a better body (I've a 700D) but I just can't justify the costs vs the use.
At this stage, I'd probably just bite the bullet and for for the R5 or R6. You don't lose F Stops so my few EF lens would still work. I'd need a new general purpose zoom though. (That's EF-S)
JLv3.0 wrote: Thu Jun 21, 2018 4:26 pm
I say this rarely Dave, but listen to Dinny because he's right.
Rich B wrote: Thu Jun 02, 2022 1:57 pm
but Dinny was right…
mik
Posts: 16015 Joined: Wed Apr 11, 2018 6:15 pm
Post
by mik » Mon Oct 05, 2026 4:25 pm
dinny_g wrote: Mon Oct 05, 2026 3:25 pm
I'd like a better body
Me too.
Oh.... cameras.
dinny_g
Posts: 7331 Joined: Wed Apr 11, 2018 4:31 pm
Post
by dinny_g » Mon Oct 05, 2026 4:28 pm
JLv3.0 wrote: Thu Jun 21, 2018 4:26 pm
I say this rarely Dave, but listen to Dinny because he's right.
Rich B wrote: Thu Jun 02, 2022 1:57 pm
but Dinny was right…
dinny_g
Posts: 7331 Joined: Wed Apr 11, 2018 4:31 pm
Post
by dinny_g » Mon Oct 05, 2026 4:29 pm
Oh and Just in case my other half reads this, can
No One please mention the fact that EF-S lens can also work with an adaptor.
I need to justify the RF 28-70 F2 l...
JLv3.0 wrote: Thu Jun 21, 2018 4:26 pm
I say this rarely Dave, but listen to Dinny because he's right.
Rich B wrote: Thu Jun 02, 2022 1:57 pm
but Dinny was right…
Beany
Posts: 8665 Joined: Wed Apr 11, 2018 5:27 pm
Post
by Beany » Mon Oct 05, 2026 7:13 pm
He doesn't care if it hurts.
He wants to have control.
dinny_g wrote: Mon Oct 05, 2026 3:25 pm
I'd like a better body
He wants a perfect sooouuul.
he wants us to noootiiiiice....when he's not around.
We're so fuckin' special.
He wishes he was special.
dinny_g
Posts: 7331 Joined: Wed Apr 11, 2018 4:31 pm
Post
by dinny_g » Mon Oct 05, 2026 11:44 pm
I am fucking special…
Now fuck off…
You creep…
JLv3.0 wrote: Thu Jun 21, 2018 4:26 pm
I say this rarely Dave, but listen to Dinny because he's right.
Rich B wrote: Thu Jun 02, 2022 1:57 pm
but Dinny was right…
Beany
Posts: 8665 Joined: Wed Apr 11, 2018 5:27 pm
Post
by Beany » Mon Oct 05, 2026 11:52 pm
Er, I'll have you know I'm a weirdo, thankyou very much.
Now what the hell am I doing here.....?
dinny_g
Posts: 7331 Joined: Wed Apr 11, 2018 4:31 pm
Post
by dinny_g » Tue Oct 06, 2026 7:39 am
JLv3.0 wrote: Thu Jun 21, 2018 4:26 pm
I say this rarely Dave, but listen to Dinny because he's right.
Rich B wrote: Thu Jun 02, 2022 1:57 pm
but Dinny was right…