Can we have some moderators?

NotoriousREV

Re: Can we have some moderators?

Post by NotoriousREV »

Orange Cola wrote: Tue May 15, 2018 9:29 pm
NotoriousREV wrote: Tue May 15, 2018 7:58 pm
Marv wrote: Tue May 15, 2018 6:39 pm

You're probably right... Though I'd like to think that (using your example) Rev and Tim are bigger people than getting genuinely wound up and petty, then banning someone trolling them a bit.... I've met both of them in real life and they're decent people (Well, apart from Dave being a Northerner, and Tim being from Norfolk, of all places)
Ironically, given this specific example, Tim made me an Admin of the Facebook group. 😁
I was actually on about Evostick Tim, hence the fucking up the car purchase reference.
You clearly don’t fucking know me at all. I was actually a mod on Gixxer.com for about 5 years, back when it has loads of traffic and before the owner sold it,and I only ever banned spammers or repeat trolls who’d had plenty of warnings from the site owner. It’s almost like I’m a responsible adult in real life.

Anyway, the whole thing seems moot as a) we don’t need any mods and b) I wasn’t serious about being a mod, although I’d be more than happy to help out getting rid of spammers etc.
Middle-aged Dirtbag
GG.

Post by GG. »

I for one just don’t know how you will identify these spam merchants when they employ such skilful deception techniques (judging by the last few to have joined) of listing their location as ‘Ukraine’ and having links to web addresses with the suffix .ru in their profiles... :lol:
ilmostro

Post by ilmostro »

JLv3.0 wrote: Tue May 15, 2018 5:44 pm I'd ban everyone except PostBot, who I'd happily chat with near-constantly.
To be fair, that would be the most intelligent conversation you'll likely get here.
JLv3.0

Post by JLv3.0 »

I am enjoying this thread, I have to admit. Thread title aside, all you were basically asking was does Matty want a hand keeping the place tidy, and then everyone kicked off :lol:
duncs500

Post by duncs500 »

I'm very angry about this.
mik

Post by mik »

I'm offended.
Rich B
Currently Driving: M2 Competition

Post by Rich B »

JLv3.0 wrote: Wed May 16, 2018 7:53 am I am enjoying this thread, I have to admit. Thread title aside, all you were basically asking was does Matty want a hand keeping the place tidy, and then everyone kicked off :lol:
who kicked off? As the only nominated forum member I’ll ban them!
evostick

Post by evostick »

NotoriousREV wrote: Tue May 15, 2018 10:17 pm

You clearly don’t fucking know me at all. I was actually a mod on Gixxer.com for about 5 years, back when it has loads of traffic and before the owner sold it,and I only ever banned spammers or repeat trolls who’d had plenty of warnings from the site owner. It’s almost like I’m a responsible adult in real life.

Anyway, the whole thing seems moot as a) we don’t need any mods and b) I wasn’t serious about being a mod, although I’d be more than happy to help out getting rid of spammers etc.
You know that bit in lord of the rings when when the little gay hobbit offers his ring to Galadriel and she gets all turbo-menstrual.

That's you reading the notification that matty's made you a mod, that is.
ilmostro

Post by ilmostro »

evostick wrote: Wed May 16, 2018 9:18 am gay hobbit offers his ring
:?
NotoriousREV

Post by NotoriousREV »

evostick wrote: Wed May 16, 2018 9:18 am

You know that bit in lord of the rings when when the little gay hobbit offers his ring to Galadriel and she gets all turbo-menstrual.

Are you saying I'm as pretty as Cate Blanchett?
Middle-aged Dirtbag
Gwaredd

Post by Gwaredd »

Can we all be made moderators except Rich B please?
Cheers.

Gwaredd
evostick

Post by evostick »

NotoriousREV wrote: Wed May 16, 2018 2:34 pm
evostick wrote: Wed May 16, 2018 9:18 am

Are you saying I'm as pretty as Cate Blanchett?
Dave, in my mind, you're prettier than Cate Blanchett and you have much bigger tits x.
NotoriousREV

Post by NotoriousREV »

I definitely have much bigger tits.
Middle-aged Dirtbag
evostick

Post by evostick »

NotoriousREV wrote: Wed May 16, 2018 8:56 pm I definitely have much bigger tits.
This thread is better off without (genuine) pics.
Orange Cola

Post by Orange Cola »

Orange Cola wrote: Tue May 15, 2018 9:29 pm
NotoriousREV wrote: Tue May 15, 2018 7:58 pm

Ironically, given this specific example, Tim made me an Admin of the Facebook group. 😁
I was actually on about Evostick Tim, hence the fucking up the car purchase reference.

I picked on you and Tim because last spat you two had was hilarious, I wasn't being at all serious that you'd end up banning someone next time round just exploring the fact that would also be quite amusing ;)
Mustang GT 5.0 V8 -- Jaguar F-Pace