What in the actual fuck!?

Richard

Re: What in the actual fuck!?

Post by Richard »

JLv3.0 wrote: Tue Oct 16, 2018 2:01 pm
Mito Man wrote: Tue Oct 16, 2018 1:06 pm I reckon it’s more to do with age as opposed to being foreign.
Agreed - what utter nonsense to think them being 'foreign' is the cause!! As if these dirty foreigners can't work out which side of the road to drive on!
I heady mix of the two - only because their age probably contributed to the confusion of which side of the road to drive on, especially when it comes to roundabouts, which presumably there was before they joined the motorway. Then followed by not being able to think quick enough to know what to do (because old)
mr_jon

Post by mr_jon »

Richard wrote: Tue Oct 16, 2018 3:30 pm
JLv3.0 wrote: Tue Oct 16, 2018 2:01 pm
Mito Man wrote: Tue Oct 16, 2018 1:06 pm I reckon it’s more to do with age as opposed to being foreign.
Agreed - what utter nonsense to think them being 'foreign' is the cause!! As if these dirty foreigners can't work out which side of the road to drive on!
I heady mix of the two - only because their age probably contributed to the confusion of which side of the road to drive on, especially when it comes to roundabouts, which presumably there was before they joined the motorway. Then followed by not being able to think quick enough to know what to do (because old)
Indeed, wrong way at a roundabout one would presume.
unzippy

Post by unzippy »

Simon wrote: Tue Oct 16, 2018 12:44 pm and a man in his 30's that was in a Mondeo
Close escape Beany.

You are still in your 30's?
The Evo forum really is a shadow of its former self. I remember when the internet was for the elite and now they seem to let any spastic on

IaFG Down Under Division
Beany

Post by Beany »

unzippy wrote: Wed Oct 17, 2018 6:56 am
Simon wrote: Tue Oct 16, 2018 12:44 pm and a man in his 30's that was in a Mondeo
Close escape Beany.

You are still in your 30's?
Yup...no Mondeo any more though ;)

But yeah, not much else to add. Lucky it wasn't significantly worse, but can't imagine why they didn't think stopping wasn't a better idea.
scotta

Post by scotta »

Scary shit.

Ive experienced this. I posted about it on the old forum.

Christmas Eve. Old guy entered the slip road to the A1 going the wrong way. In the dark and rain. Luckily I got him to stop and turned him around. As seen here doesn’t bear thinking.
Orange Cola

Post by Orange Cola »

I’ve seen someone drive the wrong way down a slip road onto the A46 once, tried to fight his way past the traffic coming up the slip before realising his mistake. Wasn’t a young person either and was driving like a nob before hand.
Mustang GT 5.0 V8 -- Jaguar F-Pace
JonMad
Currently Driving: 2015 Swift; 2012 Yeti; 2006 Fabia

Post by JonMad »

More news on this clicky
Left over crest; tightens.
Orange Cola

Post by Orange Cola »

Absolutely tragic, no age to go :(
Mustang GT 5.0 V8 -- Jaguar F-Pace
Zonda_

Post by Zonda_ »

Turns out they weren't foreigners after all.