Randomness

User avatar
mik
Posts: 16021
Joined: Wed Apr 11, 2018 6:15 pm

Re: Randomness

Post by mik »

The audio sent my cringe-ometer off the scale, but…. lovely bit of dent removal work there. 8-)

User avatar
mik
Posts: 16021
Joined: Wed Apr 11, 2018 6:15 pm

Re: Randomness

Post by mik »

A classic for Friday. I couldn’t help grinning watching this.

User avatar
Matty
Posts: 3484
Joined: Wed Apr 11, 2018 3:50 pm
Currently Driving: Up! GTi, Evora Sport 410

Re: Randomness

Post by Matty »

speedingfine
Posts: 2847
Joined: Thu Apr 12, 2018 1:05 pm

Re: Randomness

Post by speedingfine »

Could you really live with a single temp for your and your passenger in 2026?
User avatar
Matty
Posts: 3484
Joined: Wed Apr 11, 2018 3:50 pm
Currently Driving: Up! GTi, Evora Sport 410

Re: Randomness

Post by Matty »

I saw that earlier - madness! Need to see if he landed it.
speedingfine
Posts: 2847
Joined: Thu Apr 12, 2018 1:05 pm

Re: Randomness

Post by speedingfine »

Matty wrote: Mon Oct 05, 2026 9:14 pm I saw that earlier - madness! Need to see if he landed it.
Given this was how a Cayenne fared at much lower speed, not very well I'd imagine 🤣

https://www.autocar.co.uk/car-news/feat ... told-pilot
Could you really live with a single temp for your and your passenger in 2026?
User avatar
Gavster
Posts: 4524
Joined: Mon Jul 26, 2021 11:31 am
Currently Driving: A washing machine with heated seats

Re: Randomness

Post by Gavster »

I’m getting really pissed off with people complaining about the price of things.

Coffee £3.50
Cup of tea £3.20
Slice of cake £4.50
Parking £5.50 per hour
Etc

I mean, if you don't want to pay that, then don't bother coming to my house.
User avatar
John
Posts: 1789
Joined: Wed Apr 11, 2018 4:31 pm

Re: Randomness

Post by John »

Image
User avatar
jamcg
Posts: 5961
Joined: Wed Apr 11, 2018 5:41 pm

Re: Randomness

Post by jamcg »

Gavster wrote: Fri Oct 09, 2026 4:12 pm
I mean, if you don't want to pay that, then don't bother coming to my house.
Didn’t know I was invited. What’s your postcode for satnav? :lol:
User avatar
Mito Man
Posts: 13228
Joined: Wed Apr 11, 2018 4:27 pm

Re: Randomness

Post by Mito Man »

How about not having a sig at all?
Post Reply