The Weather Thread.
- integrale_evo
- Posts: 5889
- Joined: Thu Apr 12, 2018 5:58 pm
Re: The Weather Thread.
5°c on the way to work this morning, been a long while since it’s been that chilly.
The weather this evening said today was the first day in 117 days where the temperature hasn’t reached 20°c
Our bedroom windows have been open since probably back in spring, and it’s the first time the temperature in there has dropped under 20, it seems to have been stuck at 22/23 for the last 6 weeks or so.
Heating hasn’t kicked in yet though as far as I know.
The weather this evening said today was the first day in 117 days where the temperature hasn’t reached 20°c
Our bedroom windows have been open since probably back in spring, and it’s the first time the temperature in there has dropped under 20, it seems to have been stuck at 22/23 for the last 6 weeks or so.
Heating hasn’t kicked in yet though as far as I know.
Cheers, Harry
Re: The Weather Thread.
Hopefully it'll be a cold but dry winter.
I've 4 log stores and I bet it'll be mild and damp instead!!!
Dave!
I've 4 log stores and I bet it'll be mild and damp instead!!!
Dave!