I've seen a new gold defender with the registration B17CH C.
The colour is horrid, the plate spacing makes my teeth itch and if you had the self awareness to realise you were a bitch, why wouldn't you get therapy rather than a number plate advertising it?
For the FTAO of JL
- Jimmy Choo
- Posts: 2399
- Joined: Thu Apr 12, 2018 7:43 am
Re: For the FTAO of JL
Banal Vapid Platitudes
Re: For the FTAO of JL
I spotted a Jaecoo today with the plate BL15SJL. I hope JL is indeed in bliss in his Jaecoo.
On the topic of Jaecoos, why do they all seem to be the same yet have totally different badges on the back? Sometimes it’s a Jaecoo6, sometimes a Jaecoo7. On the other side of the tailgate of JL’s Bliss was a totally indecipherable stylised arrangement of letters which I hadn’t seen before. Bizarre.
On the topic of Jaecoos, why do they all seem to be the same yet have totally different badges on the back? Sometimes it’s a Jaecoo6, sometimes a Jaecoo7. On the other side of the tailgate of JL’s Bliss was a totally indecipherable stylised arrangement of letters which I hadn’t seen before. Bizarre.
- DeskJockey
- Posts: 6549
- Joined: Thu Apr 12, 2018 8:58 am
Re: For the FTAO of JL
I think the numbers designate the drivetrain.
Edit: nope. Different models. They look very similar, but on their website you can see the difference.
Edit: nope. Different models. They look very similar, but on their website you can see the difference.
---
Driving a Galaxy far far away
Driving a Galaxy far far away
- integrale_evo
- Posts: 5889
- Joined: Thu Apr 12, 2018 5:58 pm
Re: For the FTAO of JL
DVLA have just released another batch of plates including e30 ones.
I’ve had a scan through and there are a few I like, but not ones I would choose given free choice, not sure any are worth £299.
Plus I already have one lined up for the e30 if it ever gets back on the road in my ownership
I’ve had a scan through and there are a few I like, but not ones I would choose given free choice, not sure any are worth £299.
Plus I already have one lined up for the e30 if it ever gets back on the road in my ownership
Cheers, Harry
Re: For the FTAO of JL
Only thing I’ve ever fancied is an old school one with suffix JAM, but it’s a grand for anything ending in itintegrale_evo wrote: Wed Oct 07, 2026 8:09 pm DVLA have just released another batch of plates including e30 ones.
I’ve had a scan through and there are a few I like, but not ones I would choose given free choice, not sure any are worth £299.
Plus I already have one lined up for the e30 if it ever gets back on the road in my ownership![]()
Re: For the FTAO of JL
D1NNY would be cool but it's £40k + last time it sold.
It's on a 2017 Diesel Ford at the moment
It's on a 2017 Diesel Ford at the moment
Re: For the FTAO of JL
I had a random call from regtransfers some 20+ years after I spoke to them to get a valuation on my reg M4DSN. They had a buyer asking about it and rang me in case I still had the plate, then asked me how much I'd want for it. With no idea off the cuff from me, they ran a new valuation and it's gone from £1000 to £1500, which is a bit disappointing as I was hoping for 5 figures
. Though surely it's worth whatever someone is willing to pay, if that matches whatever someone is willing to sell it for.
Left over crest; tightens.