Jobbo wrote: Wed Oct 07, 2026 3:48 pm
The photo looks AI generated anyway - there's something wrong with the stonework of the house.
That, and the classy, stately spaghetti drive.

- JagNoodle.jpg (57.44 KiB) Viewed 184 times
That rear door aperture is laughable.
This car looks striking (I like the overall shape), but once you get past the shock of that, it's a fucking dogs dinner of poor choices all over the shop. I sort of assumed that it would be quite sensible inside, bags of legroom, big boot, etc because it's Jaguar, they're not stupid.
But it's not. Every important detail seems to be wrong in some way. I predict lots of 48hr test drives, and buggerall sales once the usual footballers and influencers get bored of it.
Honestly, at this stage, if this car kills Jaguar, it'll be entirely justified and no tears should be shed.
Edit: Why the
fuck doesn't it have a rear windscreen, by the way? I bet that's not claustrophobic as fuck in the tiny rear seats with the tiny rear windows and no natural light from behind
"Well, obviously it's a 2+2 you shouldn't have rear passengers"
Then why does it have laughably poorly designed rear doors?