How are you getting on with it?duncs500 wrote: Fri Sep 29, 2023 8:06 pm I've been following this thread with interest for a while and finally acted. I'm sure they're very good, but the netting style chairs just don't look like something I want in my house so Nathan's choice of the Humanscale Freedom (head rest type) seemed like a promising option. Ordered myself a refurbed one and it's just arrived. I must say it feels great to sit in on first impression, let's see how I get on with it (anything is better than what I was using anyway).
Computer Chairs?
Re: Computer Chairs?
Re: Computer Chairs?
Very happy. Looks good, super comfy. Admittedly my bar is low having gone from almost nothing, but I can't really fault it. It's a bit noisy when you lean back, but doesn't bother me.
Re: Computer Chairs?
My current chair is done, and I just ordered a refurbed Herman Miller Celle. £228 with the discount code, plus shipping insurance.
- DeskJockey
- Posts: 6527
- Joined: Thu Apr 12, 2018 8:58 am
Re: Computer Chairs?
That's good value.
Hope they've given the seat a good clean.
Hope they've given the seat a good clean.
---
Driving a Galaxy far far away
Driving a Galaxy far far away
Re: Computer Chairs?
Clean or not, it will never wipe out the memories of the lady who used it at the bunga bunga club all those years, shame can never be washed out.DeskJockey wrote: Fri Sep 18, 2026 5:37 pm That's good value.
Hope they've given the seat a good clean.
Dave!
- DeskJockey
- Posts: 6527
- Joined: Thu Apr 12, 2018 8:58 am
Re: Computer Chairs?
It is only shameful if you disagree with it. To some (not suggesting anyone) it might be a value-added feature.V8Granite wrote: Mon Sep 21, 2026 8:43 amClean or not, it will never wipe out the memories of the lady who used it at the bunga bunga club all those years, shame can never be washed out.DeskJockey wrote: Fri Sep 18, 2026 5:37 pm That's good value.
Hope they've given the seat a good clean.
Dave!
---
Driving a Galaxy far far away
Driving a Galaxy far far away
Re: Computer Chairs?
Very true and the sparkle from the body shimmer will add a dash of colour!
I retract my statement, Mik, enjoy your sex festival chair and the adventures it has already had! May you have many more.
Dave!
I retract my statement, Mik, enjoy your sex festival chair and the adventures it has already had! May you have many more.
Dave!
Re: Computer Chairs?
I was a little nervous, as I ordered the above before checking Trustpilot, and the reviews weren't exactly glowing. Not many issues raised around product quality, or the adequacy of their packaging, moreso delayed deliveries and poor comms.mik wrote: Fri Sep 18, 2026 1:22 pm My current chair is done, and I just ordered a refurbed Herman Miller Celle. £228 with the discount code, plus shipping insurance.
I'm pleased to say that my Sex Festival Chair ( (c) DaveTehBear) arrived today - less than 2 weeks. I did contact them earlier this week and got an immediate and clear response. Chair is spotless apart from some wear on the contact-faces of the castors, and all the adjustments are working.
Happy customer so far.