Teh Spotted Thread

IanF
Posts: 4063
Joined: Wed Apr 11, 2018 3:58 pm

Re: Teh Spotted Thread

Post by IanF »

Image
Image
Cheers,

Ian
User avatar
GG.
Posts: 6033
Joined: Wed Apr 11, 2018 4:16 pm

Re: Teh Spotted Thread

Post by GG. »

Not sure if this thread is supposed to cover humans... but anyway - I was sat just infront of Sam from Seen Through Glass yesterday at the Goodwood Revival (I also saw Lord Grantham but he's not car related...)

My dad then continued on to do a road trip in France in the FF and got a selfie with Mat Armstrong on the Eurotunnel - will need to see if the Ferrari ends up in back of shot on upcoming vids 8-)
User avatar
Jobbo
Posts: 13424
Joined: Wed Apr 11, 2018 4:20 pm

Re: Teh Spotted Thread

Post by Jobbo »

Someone local to me spotted Mark McCann out in his Veyron recently. I'll pop past We Buy Any Car and see if I can get a selfie with him :lol:
User avatar
240PP
Posts: 2068
Joined: Sat Apr 14, 2018 9:27 am
Currently Driving: A5 3.0 TDI, 987 S.

Re: Teh Spotted Thread

Post by 240PP »

I’ve seen Harry M out and about a couple of times. Different Ferraris each time.
User avatar
Mito Man
Posts: 13189
Joined: Wed Apr 11, 2018 4:27 pm

Re: Teh Spotted Thread

Post by Mito Man »

Not a noteworthy spot but a weirdly elusive one. A 75 reg Prius in sick chicken shit yellow. I didn’t realise they have been out for so long and the weirder thing is no one seems to have bought them. So either they’re too expensive, not very good or the lads that drive Ubers are not into good looking cars?
I think buying the ugliest Hyundai or Kia Nero is their forte.
How about not having a sig at all?
User avatar
16vCento
Posts: 1281
Joined: Wed Apr 11, 2018 6:06 pm
Currently Driving: Golf GTE
Kuga ST Line X PHEV

Re: Teh Spotted Thread

Post by 16vCento »

What appeared to be an RUF Yellowbird on the back of a trailer through our village when I was walking down to school.

A very unexpected spot! And rare if it was genuine.
User avatar
Sundayjumper
Posts: 8417
Joined: Wed Apr 11, 2018 4:04 pm

Re: Teh Spotted Thread

Post by Sundayjumper »

Temu Batmobile

IMG_9976.jpeg
IMG_9976.jpeg (125.74 KiB) Viewed 526 times
User avatar
jamcg
Posts: 5948
Joined: Wed Apr 11, 2018 5:41 pm

Re: Teh Spotted Thread

Post by jamcg »

Poor pug
User avatar
DeskJockey
Posts: 6524
Joined: Thu Apr 12, 2018 8:58 am

Re: Teh Spotted Thread

Post by DeskJockey »

A black on red Gemballa 550 gen 1 Cayenne. Tried to take a picture, but my phone refused, flashing a message about violating good taste.

It looked awful in the most try hard way. I suppose it could have only been worse with a flip pearl wrap in some pinky-teal combo.
---
Driving a Galaxy far far away
User avatar
240PP
Posts: 2068
Joined: Sat Apr 14, 2018 9:27 am
Currently Driving: A5 3.0 TDI, 987 S.

Re: Teh Spotted Thread

Post by 240PP »

Lovely old Bentley

Image
User avatar
Rich B
Posts: 12384
Joined: Wed Apr 11, 2018 4:22 pm
Currently Driving: T6.1 VW Transporter combi
S1 Lotus Elise

Re: Teh Spotted Thread

Post by Rich B »

This lovely bit of V12 fun today - it was pretty much perfect condition, not a mark anywhere.

Image

we were stuck behind some very slow cars for a while and it was getting annoying, once we’d cleared them it was driven like it belonged in a Guy Ritchie film - even a little bit of chirping tyres when he chucked it into a side road! Though the petrol fumes managed to over power the normal Elise fumes from mine!
speedingfine
Posts: 2837
Joined: Thu Apr 12, 2018 1:05 pm

Re: Teh Spotted Thread

Post by speedingfine »

Rich B wrote: Sun Sep 27, 2026 8:16 pm This lovely bit of V12 fun today - it was pretty much perfect condition, not a mark anywhere.

Image

we were stuck behind some very slow cars for a while and it was getting annoying, once we’d cleared them it was driven like it belonged in a Guy Ritchie film - even a little bit of chirping tyres when he chucked it into a side road! Though the petrol fumes managed to over power the normal Elise fumes from mine!
😎
Could you really live with a single temp for your and your passenger in 2026?
User avatar
GG.
Posts: 6033
Joined: Wed Apr 11, 2018 4:16 pm

Re: Teh Spotted Thread

Post by GG. »

Sundayjumper wrote: Fri Sep 25, 2026 7:21 pm Temu Batmobile


IMG_9976.jpeg
I cringe every time I see these - even without the mods :lol:
User avatar
mik
Posts: 15981
Joined: Wed Apr 11, 2018 6:15 pm

Re: Teh Spotted Thread

Post by mik »

I hadn’t realised tungsten carbide coated discs were a thing. Interesting. I’m not sure why they reduce brake dust.

IanF
Posts: 4063
Joined: Wed Apr 11, 2018 3:58 pm

Re: Teh Spotted Thread

Post by IanF »

Went to pick up some honey from a local farm.. on their driveway they had an AM DB7 Volante, a Jaguar I-Pace, a Ford e-Mustang and a Ford Ranger pick up. A great cross section of Anglo-Americana and I wondered if one of them worked at Ford in the 90’s with PAG and now only buys those marques?
Cheers,

Ian
User avatar
dinny_g
Posts: 7304
Joined: Wed Apr 11, 2018 4:31 pm

Re: Teh Spotted Thread

Post by dinny_g »

mik wrote: Tue Sep 29, 2026 7:24 am tungsten carbide coated discs
Tungsten Carbide discs!!! What the bloody hell are tungsten carbide discs???

Image
JLv3.0 wrote: Thu Jun 21, 2018 4:26 pm I say this rarely Dave, but listen to Dinny because he's right.
Rich B wrote: Thu Jun 02, 2022 1:57 pm but Dinny was right…
Post Reply