Randomness

User avatar
Matty
Posts: 3469
Joined: Wed Apr 11, 2018 3:50 pm
Currently Driving: Up! GTi, Evora Sport 410

Re: Randomness

Post by Matty »

User avatar
Sundayjumper
Posts: 8411
Joined: Wed Apr 11, 2018 4:04 pm

Re: Randomness

Post by Sundayjumper »

Viz cutting directly to the chase:

IMG_9964.jpeg
IMG_9964.jpeg (81.91 KiB) Viewed 372 times
User avatar
dinny_g
Posts: 7300
Joined: Wed Apr 11, 2018 4:31 pm

Re: Randomness

Post by dinny_g »

The most "Irish" headline I've seen in years... :lol:

Image
JLv3.0 wrote: Thu Jun 21, 2018 4:26 pm I say this rarely Dave, but listen to Dinny because he's right.
Rich B wrote: Thu Jun 02, 2022 1:57 pm but Dinny was right…
User avatar
mik
Posts: 15978
Joined: Wed Apr 11, 2018 6:15 pm

Re: Randomness

Post by mik »

Diablo SE30’s are like buses :ugeek: .


(Apart from the cool power slides obvs 8-) )

User avatar
John
Posts: 1781
Joined: Wed Apr 11, 2018 4:31 pm

Re: Randomness

Post by John »

Love a purple Diablo

Many many years ago I was out in the Peak District very early one morning when I spot a purple Diablo heading towards me very shortly followed by an extremely low flying helicopter with a cameraman hanging out of the side filming it 8-)
IanF
Posts: 4059
Joined: Wed Apr 11, 2018 3:58 pm

Re: Randomness

Post by IanF »

She’s a bit mini-Clarkson, but enjoyable to watch and seems to know a bit about cars.. I think Francis B may have opened up a new world to younger people using their enthusiasm to create views in fields that were previously for the older generation

Cheers,

Ian
V8Granite
Posts: 6023
Joined: Fri Apr 13, 2018 11:57 am

Re: Randomness

Post by V8Granite »

mik wrote: Tue Sep 22, 2026 9:22 am Diablo SE30’s are like buses :ugeek: .


(Apart from the cool power slides obvs 8-) )

I've told this story many times but......

I was riding my bike home from work once and at the traffic lights a dark green Audi A4 1.8T sport pulled up outside Woolworths. It had a factory fit big spoiler thing so I think it was a touring car homologation add on maybe?

Some people were waiting to cross and he revved it up a bit, then with perfect timing an SE30 pulled up next to him and gave it a big rev, just perfect 8-)

Dave!
User avatar
mik
Posts: 15978
Joined: Wed Apr 11, 2018 6:15 pm

Re: Randomness

Post by mik »

Sleep well guys.

User avatar
Beany
Posts: 8642
Joined: Wed Apr 11, 2018 5:27 pm

Re: Randomness

Post by Beany »

I mean, it's an ad for AI prompt engineering training (AKA paying £500 to be told how to make poorly directed pish like this) so I'm not sure what's meant to be scary.

The location looks very similar to an Unreal store asset (probably footage from gameplay that's been ripped) and the creature - which is subtly inconsistent across every shot - is about as generic 'horror lady' slop as you can get.
User avatar
mik
Posts: 15978
Joined: Wed Apr 11, 2018 6:15 pm

Re: Randomness

Post by mik »

But apart from that - you liked it, yeah?
User avatar
jamcg
Posts: 5947
Joined: Wed Apr 11, 2018 5:41 pm

Re: Randomness

Post by jamcg »

User avatar
mik
Posts: 15978
Joined: Wed Apr 11, 2018 6:15 pm

Re: Randomness

Post by mik »

User avatar
Gavster
Posts: 4510
Joined: Mon Jul 26, 2021 11:31 am
Currently Driving: A washing machine with heated seats

Re: Randomness

Post by Gavster »

This infographic irrationally annoys me by giving the smaller segment to the larger amount of hours :evil:

Image
User avatar
Beany
Posts: 8642
Joined: Wed Apr 11, 2018 5:27 pm

Re: Randomness

Post by Beany »

I mean, that's just wrong. Whomever made that wants a good slap.
User avatar
dinny_g
Posts: 7300
Joined: Wed Apr 11, 2018 4:31 pm

Re: Randomness

Post by dinny_g »

This is awesome

JLv3.0 wrote: Thu Jun 21, 2018 4:26 pm I say this rarely Dave, but listen to Dinny because he's right.
Rich B wrote: Thu Jun 02, 2022 1:57 pm but Dinny was right…
User avatar
Matty
Posts: 3469
Joined: Wed Apr 11, 2018 3:50 pm
Currently Driving: Up! GTi, Evora Sport 410

Re: Randomness

Post by Matty »

This is 8-) had no idea Chinooks could move that quickly.

User avatar
jamcg
Posts: 5947
Joined: Wed Apr 11, 2018 5:41 pm

Re: Randomness

Post by jamcg »

A chinooks top speed is about 200mph I think but it’s usual cruising speed is less, about 170-180ish
Post Reply