IanF
Currently Driving: Ferrari F430 Spider
BMW M4 Comp
Mini Cooper
LR Evoque P300e

Biden (ND)

Post by IanF »

https://trib.al/ckIj8F4

I mean, obviously he can’t stand in court as he’ll just claim finished responsibility and then pardon himself anyway, but this seems to be coming a pattern..
Cheers,

Ian
V8Granite

Re: Biden (ND)

Post by V8Granite »

They’ve done some dodgy stuff in Ukraine, dodgy stuff in Sudan and dodgy stuff in Nigeria with the drone airbase.

I’m sure when he is out we will find some really nasty stuff they’ve been involved with.

Dave!
ZedLeg

Post by ZedLeg »

Might be true but this impeachment isn’t about that. It’s a fishing expedition from the trump loyalists. It’ll amount to fuck all.
An absolute unit
Beany

Post by Beany »

Wot Zed said. It's literally tit for tat impeachments. They've been trying to drag up something - anything - on Biden since he got into office, and this just allows them to dig a little deeper, but a shiny penny says there's fuck all of real consequence (outside of the usual politicking) found.

It's a great distraction from the fact that the republicans have literally no policies other than the culture war, and that all of their presidential nominees are weird freaks, though
Last edited by Beany on Thu Sep 14, 2023 11:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
Sundayjumper
Currently Driving: Land Rover, Peugeot 406 replica

Post by Sundayjumper »

Wot Zed & Beanzz said.
V8Granite

Post by V8Granite »

So the fact the FBI oopsawoopsy lost Hunters laptop wasn’t in some way linked to dodgy goings on ?

The way all the politics out there is done is shady beyond belief.

Can you imagine what the media would do if one of Trumps kids was on video doing crack speeding down the freeway or snorting coke off of a hookers arse.

Dave!
DeskJockey

Post by DeskJockey »

V8Granite wrote: Wed Sep 13, 2023 11:10 am So the fact the FBI oopsawoopsy lost Hunters laptop wasn’t in some way linked to dodgy goings on ?

The way all the politics out there is done is shady beyond belief.

Can you imagine what the media would do if one of Trumps kids was on video doing crack speeding down the freeway or snorting coke off of a hookers arse.

Dave!
Nothing, if what we've seen so far holds true.

Edit. Autocorrect fail.
Last edited by DeskJockey on Wed Sep 13, 2023 1:40 pm, edited 3 times in total.
---
Driving a Galaxy far far away
V8Granite

Post by V8Granite »

The difference in how they are treated is crazy.

The media tried to say Trump shouldn’t be in office due to his drinking so much Diet Coke 😂
Yet Biden doesn’t know what way the exit is and has a rant about Vietnam.

The number one politician earning every cent is Bidens press secretary as she has her work cut out for her.

Dave!
ZedLeg

Post by ZedLeg »

V8Granite wrote: Wed Sep 13, 2023 12:25 pm The difference in how they are treated is crazy.

The media tried to say Trump shouldn’t be in office due to his drinking so much Diet Coke 😂
Yet Biden doesn’t know what way the exit is and has a rant about Vietnam.

The number one politician earning every cent is Bidens press secretary as she has her work cut out for her.

Dave!
People didn’t think Trump was right for office for many reasons, my main one was that he’s a lying and abusive criminal.

The stories about Biden are all blown out of all proportion by the aforementioned Trump loyalists. Biden hasn’t been a great president but I don’t remember him inciting violence on multiple occasions.
An absolute unit
V8Granite

Post by V8Granite »

So Trumps we’re never blown out of proportion but Bidens weren’t ?

They’ve both been terrible but the way the media have treated them is incredibly different.

At the very least it’s a wonderful distraction from our own :lol:

Dave!
DeskJockey

Post by DeskJockey »

I think the difference is that Trumpty-Dumpty has been proven to be a deranged, compulsively lying, abusive fraud. Biden hasn't.
---
Driving a Galaxy far far away
Sundayjumper
Currently Driving: Land Rover, Peugeot 406 replica

Post by Sundayjumper »

Oh. Oops.

Alex88

Post by Alex88 »

Speaking of Biden (who obviously isn't squeaky clean) this video on Hunter is utterly bonkers. It's hilarious and shocking in equal measure.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K9KO1u6z4WM
Gavster
Currently Driving: ya mum

Post by Gavster »

Biden in another instance of losing it on stage

RobYob

Post by RobYob »

There's definitely nothing suss about that jumpcut at 38s

I mean if it wasn't so bloody obvious I wouldn't have bothered to find the whole thing.

So it's kinda lucky that the conspiracy theorists are so far, so inept.

What I believe to be the full unedited press conference.

Beany

Post by Beany »

Schaffer is a pretty well known conservative/right wing pundit, who thinks mormons are going to hell for not being Christian enough. Can't imagine him having an axe to grind against 'the left', to the extent that he'd badly edit a video to make someone look more feckless than they actually are. Surely not!

I mean, Biden doesn't need any help with that really, but this just laughably undermines their own argument; If they have to really badly edit a video to make him look more doddery than he actually is, then obviously he's not as doddery as they claim - QED.

"We're very lucky that they are so fucking stupid"
Gavster
Currently Driving: ya mum

Post by Gavster »

Biden does appear to be loose with his facts. He said he was at ground zero the day after 911 when in fact, he was there 9 days later. Just another in a growing list of false claims. And bear in mind, I'm pro-Biden, but he really is starting to look like a doddery senile grandpa.

https://edition.cnn.com/2023/09/11/poli ... index.html
Beany

Post by Beany »

Gavster wrote: Fri Sep 15, 2023 1:19 pm Biden does appear to be loose with his facts. He said he was at ground zero the day after 911 when in fact, he was there 9 days later. Just another in a growing list of false claims. And bear in mind, I'm pro-Biden, but he really is starting to look like a doddery senile grandpa.

Put him off to the funny farm, and get Kamala Harris in.

That'll put the cat among the pigeons, but at least there's a chance she can remember what she had for breakfast :lol:
V8Granite

Post by V8Granite »

Beany wrote: Fri Sep 15, 2023 2:41 pm
Gavster wrote: Fri Sep 15, 2023 1:19 pm Biden does appear to be loose with his facts. He said he was at ground zero the day after 911 when in fact, he was there 9 days later. Just another in a growing list of false claims. And bear in mind, I'm pro-Biden, but he really is starting to look like a doddery senile grandpa.

Put him off to the funny farm, and get Kamala Harris in.

That'll put the cat among the pigeons, but at least there's a chance she can remember what she had for breakfast :lol:
I heard someone describe Kamala Harris as speaking in a Gypsy Curse and now can’t hear her anything but like that. Lots of words with zero content.

Dave!
Beany

Post by Beany »

Yeah, but it'd really rile the right up to have a minority woman in charge, and that's all the right care about - trolling - and frankly, all they have remaining so what's good for the goose is good for the gander :lol: