Active posters.

Barry

Re: Active posters.

Post by Barry »

I'm still around, check in most days but I long since got bored of the daily pointless arguments, so I don't tend to get involved. I barely look at any forums these days.
ShockDiamonds

Post by ShockDiamonds »

I'd class myself as still active. Then again I also think I still have hair.
GG.

Post by GG. »

Barry wrote: Wed May 19, 2021 2:48 pm I'm still around, check in most days but I long since got bored of the daily pointless arguments, so I don't tend to get involved. I barely look at any forums these days.
I'm aware that this in itself has the capacity to be a pointless argument... :? but I actually think it's way better on here than it used to be! Well maybe other than the Coronavirus thread - that's taken over from the Brexit thread in that regard :lol:
Beany

Post by Beany »

The Coronavirus thread is a great way to see what the reactionary right wing press are spewing out, without actually reading the reactionary right wing press :lol:
mr_jon

Post by mr_jon »

Barry wrote: Wed May 19, 2021 2:48 pm I'm still around, check in most days but I long since got bored of the daily pointless arguments, so I don't tend to get involved. I barely look at any forums these days.
This. A shame though, FB is a poor alternative for car sh1t.
16vCento
Currently Driving: XFS Portfolio
V60 D3 SE
Xantia Activa

Post by 16vCento »

I saw Activa posters, I left disappointed 😔
Aml1987

Post by Aml1987 »

GG. wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 8:56 pm
I'm aware that this in itself has the capacity to be a pointless argument... :? but I actually think it's way better on here than it used to be! Well maybe other than the Coronavirus thread - that's taken over from the Brexit thread in that regard :lol:
I agree, that’s why I chose now to stop lurking, it didn’t seem to be anyone in particular that was the problem, just felt it all calmed down at bit recently
Sundayjumper
Currently Driving: Land Rover, Peugeot 406 replica

Post by Sundayjumper »

Barry wrote: Wed May 19, 2021 2:48 pm ...I long since got bored of the daily pointless arguments...
REV has gone now. It's OK.
Barry

Post by Barry »

I should perhaps clarify, daily pointless arguments refers to any internet forum really. Same old arguments, repeated every week. This place always provided at least honesty and straight talking.

I'm just bored of reading morons opinions, so I'm backing away from forums in general 😀
Rich B
Currently Driving: M2 Competition

Post by Rich B »

Barry wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 10:49 pm I should perhaps clarify, daily pointless arguments refers to any internet forum really. Same old arguments, repeated every week. This place always provided at least honesty and straight talking.

I'm just bored of reading morons opinions, so I'm backing away from forums in general 😀
yeah, but you've given up on life and bought a slow EV shitbox.
Barry

Post by Barry »

Rich B wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 11:04 pm
Barry wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 10:49 pm I should perhaps clarify, daily pointless arguments refers to any internet forum really. Same old arguments, repeated every week. This place always provided at least honesty and straight talking.

Like I said, bored of reading morons opinions :lol:

It's a handy utensil for the daily grind tbh, but no, not fast.
Rich B
Currently Driving: M2 Competition

Post by Rich B »

Barry wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 11:21 pm
Rich B wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 11:04 pm

Like I said, bored of reading morons opinions :lol:

It's a handy utensil for the daily grind tbh, but no, not fast.
Reading this back sober, my cheeky dig definitely comes across a little cunty! Sorry Barry!
Barry

Post by Barry »

Ha, my reply was meant in kind, so likewise if taken otherwise.

Quite enjoying the simplicity of the EV, since you mention it, but it's not the "Thrill of Driving" worthy of mention here. Still got the Civic though, it's taking my niece's round Oulton on Sunday, and meeting a couple of mates at Donington on Monday.