I'm only in the office a couple of times a year, so less of an issue for me
Search found 92 matches
- Tue Sep 22, 2026 7:48 am
- Forum: Gaming + Tech
- Topic: Stand up desks
- Replies: 23
- Views: 503
Re: Stand up desks
That is very true
I'm only in the office a couple of times a year, so less of an issue for me
I'm only in the office a couple of times a year, so less of an issue for me
- Mon Sep 21, 2026 6:30 pm
- Forum: Gaming + Tech
- Topic: Stand up desks
- Replies: 23
- Views: 503
Re: Stand up desks
I'm normally listening to music as I work, so tend to just dad dance when I'm stood at mine.
Can't comment on the health benefits but it's easier than standing on a wobble board
Can't comment on the health benefits but it's easier than standing on a wobble board
- Mon Sep 21, 2026 10:42 am
- Forum: Gaming + Tech
- Topic: Stand up desks
- Replies: 23
- Views: 503
Re: Stand up desks
In true forum tradition I was going to recommend what I've got, a GoStand desk which I've had for a few years now and has survived being dismantled a few times for house moves.
But it appears they're no longer operating, so don't buy one of those.
It adds to the cost, but I think electric, with ...
But it appears they're no longer operating, so don't buy one of those.
It adds to the cost, but I think electric, with ...
Re: Raleigh
And the whole front brake on the left thing is a euro/us (mainly) thing. Generally countries where you drive on the right will have the front brake on the left and back brake on the right, and vice versa for counties where you drive on the left.
Re: Raleigh
Found this today at the back of the latest house renovation project. It's a Raleigh RSW Mk2

https://ibb.co/RGH3TCLB

https://ibb.co/RGH3TCLB
- Fri Jul 31, 2026 10:49 am
- Forum: General
- Topic: The Property Thread
- Replies: 146
- Views: 79347
Re: The Property Thread
I worked in a Little Chef when I was at college, and I'm not sure he would!John wrote: Fri Jul 31, 2026 9:40 am The Little Chef would be rolling in his grave if he could see what his fine eating establishments have become
- Sun Jul 26, 2026 8:00 am
- Forum: General
- Topic: Cycling Thread
- Replies: 253
- Views: 69787
Re: Cycling Thread
Agree with all of that. I think Pog will wat the win, and Montmarte probably ok to launch an attack like last year, but MVDP will be looking at it as well as Pederson I think. Or if teams can control it a bit someone like Michael Matthews is capable of getting over and he's got a fast finish
- Thu Jul 23, 2026 5:38 pm
- Forum: General
- Topic: Cycling Thread
- Replies: 253
- Views: 69787
Re: Cycling Thread
We rode through, and then stopped one bend up from these guys when we watched in 2019. It's a full on party atmosphere for the days leading up to it.
Alpe d'Huez will have been rocking in the days leading up to it, and a lot of the fans will be shit faced long before the race comes through
https ...
Alpe d'Huez will have been rocking in the days leading up to it, and a lot of the fans will be shit faced long before the race comes through
https ...
- Sun Jul 19, 2026 12:22 pm
- Forum: General
- Topic: Cycling Thread
- Replies: 253
- Views: 69787
Re: Cycling Thread
I feel today might be a GC day. It's all pretty close in the places behind Pogacar, that they'll be battling it out to take time from each other. Pogacar will probably just follow them for the most part, and maybe attack at the end if he fancies it. It's a rest day tomorrow, so an extra recovery day ...
- Tue Jul 07, 2026 7:32 am
- Forum: General
- Topic: Cycling Thread
- Replies: 253
- Views: 69787
Re: Cycling Thread
All yellow helmets are often worn by teams leading the team classification.
- Fri Jul 03, 2026 11:47 am
- Forum: General
- Topic: Cycling Thread
- Replies: 253
- Views: 69787
Re: Cycling Thread
He's by no means a bad rider, he's even won the Vuelta, but I always feel he's got a bad day in him and ends up losing a chunk of time.
- Fri Jul 03, 2026 11:17 am
- Forum: General
- Topic: Cycling Thread
- Replies: 253
- Views: 69787
Re: Cycling Thread
I'd agree with that, especially the Remco bit. Three week races often seem too much for him when there's top level competition. I think Pogacar is probably favourite, but Vingegaard has had a much better build up this year.
- Fri Jul 03, 2026 8:36 am
- Forum: General
- Topic: Cycling Thread
- Replies: 253
- Views: 69787
Re: Cycling Thread
Yeah it's in Welsh, and I thought they only had selected stages?
- Fri Jul 03, 2026 8:06 am
- Forum: General
- Topic: Cycling Thread
- Replies: 253
- Views: 69787
Re: Cycling Thread
Those final stages do look epic, whether they go over the Col de Sarenne remains to be seen as it's recently suffered some landslides
- Fri Jul 03, 2026 8:05 am
- Forum: General
- Topic: Cycling Thread
- Replies: 253
- Views: 69787
Re: Cycling Thread
Sadly full coverage is no longer free in the UK, you need to watch via TNT or HBO @£30 a month. For free viewing channel 5 have a highlights show each evening.
Not sure about outside of the rest of the EU, I guess it depends on whether local broadcasters have done a deal to show it, failing that a ...
Not sure about outside of the rest of the EU, I guess it depends on whether local broadcasters have done a deal to show it, failing that a ...
Re: Running
If you haven't already electrolytes before and after are also really good, especially if you sweat a lot: even more so in this heat
Re: Running
Gavster I'm similar to you, and whilst I don't run I do cycle a lot and have found that regular fuelling and hydration during the longer rides helps massively at the end, especially reducing the desire to eat everything in the kitchen when I get home.
Appreciate it's harder to do when running as ...
Appreciate it's harder to do when running as ...
- Sun Jun 14, 2026 4:18 pm
- Forum: General
- Topic: No F1 thread?
- Replies: 6238
- Views: 1604366
Re: No F1 thread?
Seems poignant that Lewis got his first win for Ferrari at Barcelona 30 years after Schumacher got his first win there.
- Thu Mar 05, 2026 9:17 am
- Forum: General
- Topic: No F1 thread?
- Replies: 6238
- Views: 1604366
Re: No F1 thread?
So Alonso's back in a car with a dodgy Honda engine. It'll be a repeat of his second stint with McLaren.