Little green aliens

Orange Cola

Re: Little green aliens

Post by Orange Cola »

Beany wrote: Tue Apr 28, 2020 7:31 pm
Orange Cola wrote: Tue Apr 28, 2020 6:14 pm That's a model plane. Or some very clever editing. Or someone has edited a video of a model plane into another video.
I think it's entirely computer generated because they seem to have forgotten that moving at that speed would generate a sonic boom and upset the trees.

And if it's some sort of SuperDuperMagicScienceBullshit explanation, then why does it need to bank to turn? Other than because it looks cool, of course..

It's complete baloney.
But... But... But... only some of physics applies to these conspiracies!
Mustang GT 5.0 V8 -- Jaguar F-Pace
unzippy

Re: Little green aliens

Post by unzippy »

Orange Cola wrote: Tue Apr 28, 2020 10:45 pm
Beany wrote: Tue Apr 28, 2020 7:31 pm
Orange Cola wrote: Tue Apr 28, 2020 6:14 pm That's a model plane. Or some very clever editing. Or someone has edited a video of a model plane into another video.
I think it's entirely computer generated because they seem to have forgotten that moving at that speed would generate a sonic boom and upset the trees.

And if it's some sort of SuperDuperMagicScienceBullshit explanation, then why does it need to bank to turn? Other than because it looks cool, of course..

It's complete baloney.
But... But... But... only some of physics applies to these conspiracies!
Beaver :lol:
The Evo forum really is a shadow of its former self. I remember when the internet was for the elite and now they seem to let any spastic on

IaFG Down Under Division