Nuraphone

KevH18

Re: Nuraphone

Post by KevH18 »

ZedLeg wrote: Fri Jan 27, 2023 11:40 am After not getting on with the RHA in ear phones I bought, I'd been looking for new ones. I got a discount code from Nura, so ordered their Nurabuds.

Build quality is definitely a step down from the Nuraphones, very plasticky construction and the charging case feels very cheap and flimsy.

That's really the end of the downsides though. They sound great and they don't drop bluetooth connection like the RHA ones did, you don't get access to the full personalised sound thing, but they do connect to the app so you can use the active noise cancellation bypass which is handy.

Fit is really good too, they fit right in my ears and sit securely. My other problem with the RHA ones was that they were constantly falling out of my ears. Even if I wasn't moving, I had to give up using them on work calls because they were so annoying.

If you're looking for decent buds at the £100 range I'd recommend.
I had the Nuraloop in-ear phones with the neck band. The worst ear phones I've had because of how short the band was. Absolutely useless even if you were just walking. I did make a £45 from buying them on eBay as needs repair items, getting them working properly and selling them on again so not all bad. I ended up being some Soundpeats on eBay for 15 quid and they're amazing for the price with a set of Comply foam buds in, also 15 quid.

I've bought foam buds for any sets I've had and they improve the sound immeasurably.