Bye Bye Boris!

Broccers

Re: Bye Bye Boris!

Post by Broccers »

Jobbo wrote: Fri Sep 27, 2019 2:17 pm
Broccers wrote: Fri Sep 27, 2019 2:15 pm 'loose' grrr

The people of Wales hope for a better future as their current situation is rubbish - I mean who holidays in Wales? Its fucking rubbish ;)
Scarbados better, yeah?
Whitby mate, Whitby. Absolutely amazing :D
Broccers

Post by Broccers »

dinny_g wrote: Fri Sep 27, 2019 2:13 pm
Beany wrote: Fri Sep 27, 2019 1:55 pm See what happens when you state your convictions Dave!!! You just get shouted down and called a stupid racist.

Wait, that's not what happened.

Oh well, eh?
The word Racist was used in 20% of the first 70 posts that followed mine last night and that was without me stating my convictions.
Dont worry fella Beany is now posting cats to defend his position :lol:
Beany

Post by Beany »

It's still more constructive than anything you've added Broccers :lol:

FWIW, when I'm seeing those 20% of posts banging on about thickos and racists, I don't think of it particularly applying to anyone on here (except where it's been pointed at someone in particular - and that's the posters own lookout IMHO).

I think more about the sort of fucksocks who are screaming that the Supreme Court 'made up new laws and applied them retroactively', or that the (completely fake) 2020 Lisbon Treaty will force us to drop the pound and replace our currency with a european army - and when you point out that it's all completely, entirely bollocks - they just come back with something else they've pulled from a Britain First fan page.

There's a hardcore of people who are deliberately and proudly ignorant in this country on this matter. And just the pride in ignorance means they can go boil their fucking heads.

And there's an army of bot accounts on social media which repeat, repeat, repeat this shite which makes their shrill little fuckstick voices seem louder than they actually are.
NotoriousREV

Post by NotoriousREV »

Gwaredd wrote: Fri Sep 27, 2019 10:40 am 'why is the EU making it so difficult for us to leave - why are they trying to trip us up?' Is it because deep down, they know we'll thrive out of the EU & other countries will see this & follow suit leading to the collapse if the EU?
In what way are they making it difficult for us to leave? Genuine question, because I don’t see it.
Middle-aged Dirtbag
ZedLeg

Post by ZedLeg »

Not every leave voter is a racist but a huge number of racists voted to leave.
An absolute unit
NotoriousREV

Post by NotoriousREV »

evostick wrote: Fri Sep 27, 2019 12:41 pm
NotoriousREV wrote: Fri Sep 27, 2019 10:11 am
evostick wrote: Fri Sep 27, 2019 10:06 am

Thin out the deadwood. Dave and Beany for a start.
Nah, it’ll be the unskilled cannon fodder going in the first wave.
Nah. I reckon the next civil war will be fought on twitter.

I don't have the stomach for that kind of fighting these days. You'll be on the winning side though I'm sure ;)
If it’s a Twitter war, I’ll be promoted to General by the weekend 😂
Middle-aged Dirtbag
Broccers

Post by Broccers »

Beany wrote: Fri Sep 27, 2019 2:30 pm It's still more constructive than anything you've added Broccers :lol:
No its not. I disagree. Fuckstick :lol:
Beany

Post by Beany »

Broccers wrote: Fri Sep 27, 2019 2:35 pm
Beany wrote: Fri Sep 27, 2019 2:30 pm It's still more constructive than anything you've added Broccers :lol:
No its not. I disagree. Fuckstick :lol:
ohno.png
ohno.png (4.23 KiB) Viewed 2493 times
:lol:
JLv3.0

Post by JLv3.0 »

NotoriousREV wrote: Fri Sep 27, 2019 2:33 pm
Gwaredd wrote: Fri Sep 27, 2019 10:40 am 'why is the EU making it so difficult for us to leave - why are they trying to trip us up?' Is it because deep down, they know we'll thrive out of the EU & other countries will see this & follow suit leading to the collapse if the EU?
In what way are they making it difficult for us to leave? Genuine question, because I don’t see it.
They've allowed it to try and be put in place by the incompetent fucking cunts pretending to run the country. Can't make it any more difficult than that.
dinny_g

Post by dinny_g »

Beany wrote: Fri Sep 27, 2019 2:30 pm thickos and racists,
I was in the "thicko" camp on here long before Brexit, it's the racist one I object to... :lol:
JLv3.0 wrote: Thu Jun 21, 2018 4:26 pm I say this rarely Dave, but listen to Dinny because he's right.
Rich B wrote: Thu Jun 02, 2022 1:57 pm but Dinny was right…
Jobbo
Currently Driving: S6 Avant, Jimny, Macan, Mini

Post by Jobbo »

Broccers wrote: Fri Sep 27, 2019 2:20 pm
Broccers wrote: Fri Sep 27, 2019 2:15 pm 'loose' grrr

The people of Wales hope for a better future as their current situation is rubbish - I mean who holidays in Wales? Its fucking rubbish ;)
Scarbados better, yeah?
Yeah, Whitby's great. If you can get past the queues of people from Middlesbrough waiting for fish and chips.

Why do you take so many photos of Scarborough when you go to Whitby? :P
Broccers

Post by Broccers »

JLv3.0 wrote: Fri Sep 27, 2019 2:40 pm
NotoriousREV wrote: Fri Sep 27, 2019 2:33 pm
They've allowed it to try and be put in place by the incompetent fucking cunts pretending to run the country. Can't make it any more difficult than that.
Genuine question why is the backstop so important to the Eu? Is it because while that is in place we cant undercut or do deals around the world? Or am I going to have to get some funny cat videos to post to divert your attention to my point :lol:
JLv3.0

Post by JLv3.0 »

No idea. What are your opinions on the matter?
Jobbo

Post by Jobbo »

Broccers wrote: Fri Sep 27, 2019 2:45 pm
Genuine question why is the backstop so important to the Eu?
The backstop protects the free movement of goods in the island of Ireland. Ireland remains a member of the EU, so this is simply the EU standing up for the interests of one of its member states. This is particularly important to Northern Ireland too so it's not just the EU bullying the UK.
Broccers

Post by Broccers »

Jobbo wrote: Fri Sep 27, 2019 2:44 pm
Broccers wrote: Fri Sep 27, 2019 2:20 pm

Scarbados better, yeah?
Yeah, Whitby's great. If you can get past the queues of people from Middlesbrough waiting for fish and chips.

Why do you take so many photos of Scarborough when you go to Whitby? :P
Actually if you and your lady wife want a super weekend steampunk is well worth it

Jobbo

Post by Jobbo »

Nah, she's not a goth.
Broccers

Post by Broccers »

Jobbo wrote: Fri Sep 27, 2019 2:49 pm
Broccers wrote: Fri Sep 27, 2019 2:45 pm
Genuine question why is the backstop so important to the Eu?
The backstop protects the free movement of goods in the island of Ireland. Ireland remains a member of the EU, so this is simply the EU standing up for the interests of one of its member states. This is particularly important to Northern Ireland too so it's not just the EU bullying the UK.
Ok so surely moving forward it's in their interest to offer a solution too - I see nothing forthcoming therefore it is indeed the trap set to keep the uk in forever. Unless I am missing something?
Jobbo

Post by Jobbo »

I think you're missing the fact that they've proposed a border in the Irish Sea, so NI stays in the EU customs union and single market. That's the backstop.

If there's something the UK can offer then why don't we? Perhaps it's not possible, but that's not the EU's fault. Maybe we need to conquer Ireland and then we can take them out of the EU with us.
NotoriousREV

Post by NotoriousREV »

Or give NI back.
Middle-aged Dirtbag
Broccers

Post by Broccers »

Thats not a solution its crap. Anyway I've had my fill of this today - I bid you all a good weekend :)