Clocks changing

GG.

Re: Clocks changing

Post by GG. »

I hadn't noticed that!

It also logs cumulative time played and I was quite embarrassed to see I'd already clocked up 17 hours :?

Oh, OT for this thread but anyone know how you invert the look up/down on the joystick in call of duty. Apparently old people like me press up to look down and down to look up which isn't how young people do it :lol: I did 10 minutes and then abandoned it as my brain can't flip round...
IanF
Currently Driving: Ferrari F430 Spider
BMW M4 Comp
Mini Cooper
LR Evoque P300e

Post by IanF »

GG. wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2024 1:07 pm I hadn't noticed that!

It also logs cumulative time played and I was quite embarrassed to see I'd already clocked up 17 hours :?

Oh, OT for this thread but anyone know how you invert the look up/down on the joystick in call of duty. Apparently old people like me press up to look down and down to look up which isn't how young people do it :lol: I did 10 minutes and then abandoned it as my brain can't flip round...
Invert Y-axis in Controls
Cheers,

Ian
GG.

Post by GG. »

IanF wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2024 2:10 pm

Invert Y-axis in Controls
👍
Jobbo
Currently Driving: S6 Avant, Jimny, Macan, Mini

Post by Jobbo »

GG. wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2024 1:07 pm It also logs cumulative time played and I was quite embarrassed to see I'd already clocked up 17 hours :?
I was quite proud of my cumulative time spent playing GTA Online but now I'm not sure if I should be ashamed. Fortunately Rockstar keep 'improving' the web login criteria so I can't easily access it to check now :lol:

ETA: Ha ha - managed to log in and because it's been a while since I played, it shows my stats as blanks. So I've lost my 365+ days of in-game playing time...
V8Granite

Post by V8Granite »

That’s because you grew up on time crisis where you press the pedal forwards for down and release for up.

These you guns haven’t seen what we’ve seen man……. The blood splattered walls, the silence, the silence at the end….

Dave!