Trump

PaulJ
Currently Driving: Cayman GTS 4.0

Re: Trump

Post by PaulJ »

DaveE wrote: Tue Aug 09, 2022 1:26 pm
MikeHunt wrote: Tue Aug 09, 2022 1:14 pm Did Trump steal the files proving Elvis was an alien and lives in Area 51? :D
Trump IS the Elvis/alien...
Now I am all shook up!
mik

Post by mik »

PaulJ wrote: Tue Aug 09, 2022 2:01 pm
DaveE wrote: Tue Aug 09, 2022 1:26 pm
MikeHunt wrote: Tue Aug 09, 2022 1:14 pm Did Trump steal the files proving Elvis was an alien and lives in Area 51? :D
Trump IS the Elvis/alien...
Now I am all shook up!

They tell you the shoes were blue. That the song was about shoes that were blue.

That's not true. Fake news. They're trying to fraud the American people. They really are.

Blue shoes for a Republican? The shoes were red. Everybody knows they were red. The shoes were red and they're trying to take that from us! It's fraud, and it's sad. Very very sad. MAGA.
nuttinnew

Post by nuttinnew »

:lol: 8-)
MikeHunt

Post by MikeHunt »

Make Area51 Great Again
mik

Post by mik »

As he’s squawking so loudly about it, I assume he is confident they haven’t found anything :?:
jamcg

Post by jamcg »

mik wrote: Tue Aug 09, 2022 5:29 pm As he’s squawking so loudly about it, I assume he is confident they haven’t found anything :?:
Or preparing the “they planted that!” Speech
Beany

Post by Beany »

jamcg wrote: Tue Aug 09, 2022 7:18 pm
mik wrote: Tue Aug 09, 2022 5:29 pm As he’s squawking so loudly about it, I assume he is confident they haven’t found anything :?:
Or preparing the “they planted that!” Speech
No doubt he's been preparing it since he 'returned all the documents' last time that the national records authority came knocking demanding all of them back. And were told they had everything. Of the things he should never have taken in the first place.
jamcg

Post by jamcg »

There’s reports of him ripping up documents whilst in office that should have been archived on top of this
Beany

Post by Beany »

jamcg wrote: Tue Aug 09, 2022 9:02 pm There’s reports of him ripping up documents whilst in office that should have been archived on top of this
....and of plumbers finding official documents.....blocking the toilets.

That was, apparently, not a joke.
Brannen

Post by Brannen »

Was just looking at the news tab on Reddit and apparently the FBI were searching for classified nuclear weapon documents, so separate to the Jan 6 insurrection that I thought this was going to be about. If that's the case, madness!

There was people speculating about selling details to the Saudi's and Jared Kushner receiving 2 billion dollars for a property deal from Saudi crown prince.

The Guardian have an article on it - https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/202 ... nts-report
Sundayjumper
Currently Driving: Peugeot 406

Post by Sundayjumper »

In the summer of 2017 he told US military leaders he wanted an arsenal comparable to its cold war peak, which would have involved a ten-fold increase, a demand that reportedly led the then secretary of state, Rex Tillerson, describe him as a “fucking moron”. Trump publicly threatened to obliterate both North Korea and Afghanistan.

Even now it’s still mind boggling that he was in charge of stuff.
Simon

Post by Simon »

Fascinating developments today, detailed by my (second) favourite internet lawyer:

The artist formerly known as _Who_
IanF
Currently Driving: Ferrari F430 Spider
BMW M4 Comp
Mini Cooper
LR Evoque P300e

Post by IanF »

CNN has this running as their main headline (even with SR’s stabbing) and lots of the info released states they recovered boxes of Top Secret or Sensitive Information from his property.. stuff that he shouldn’t have. I wonder how large his arsehole will be after a week in max pen!
Cheers,

Ian
mik

Post by mik »

Really damning stuff coming though.

Fascinated to see whether he escapes via his usual bullshit and distraction methods (eg current claims that Obama did the same thang) and really hoping his brainwashed followers might wake up.
mik

Post by mik »

Whilst it is rather very scary to see that Trump is standing again, the pain is eased a little by viewing his announcement on the BBC Pidgin site where they translate his comments accordingly.

"So from now until election day for 2024... I go fight like no one don ever fight before. We go defeat di radical left Democrats wey dey try to destroy our kontri from within.

https://www.bbc.com/pidgin/articles/cd15jkr6pzzo
Rich B
Currently Driving: M2 Competition

Post by Rich B »

Former U.S. President Donald Trump said in an interview about GOP candidates before the 2022 midterm elections: "I think if they win, I should get all the credit, and if they lose, I should not be blamed at all.”
ZedLeg

Post by ZedLeg »

He’s most likely to be running against DeSantis in the primaries. Fingers crossed they stay true to form and spend the whole time bickering like children. Neither of them should be allowed anywhere near the white house.
An absolute unit
Beany

Post by Beany »

Be interesting to see if any of his legal issues mature before then. He might announce he's running, but there's a solid chance he'll be barred from doing so with some of the potential criminal charges up against him.

Still if it causes chaos in the right wing of US politics I'm generally all for it.
Beany

Post by Beany »

I think Trump is getting desperate. He's been pushing a big announcement lately. Speculation in the right has been that he's going to run for US speaker of the house, or become a democrat, or come back to twitter.

Nah.

It's NFTs. He's pushing NFTs.

I'm not even joking.

I'd say he's fucking done, but I'm sure his cult will throw the money at him. There's 45 NFTs - all cheap, terrible photoshops - at $99 bucks a pop.
nuttinnew

Post by nuttinnew »

:lol: