Trump

Broccers

Re: Trump

Post by Broccers »

Trump - didnt read the left script?
Pete_

Post by Pete_ »

Beany wrote: Thu Dec 15, 2022 5:51 pm I think Trump is getting desperate. He's been pushing a big announcement lately. Speculation in the right has been that he's going to run for US speaker of the house, or become a democrat, or come back to twitter.

Nah.

It's NFTs. He's pushing NFTs.

I'm not even joking.

I'd say he's fucking done, but I'm sure his cult will throw the money at him. There's 45 NFTs - all cheap, terrible photoshops - at $99 bucks a pop.
You just know they wanted it to be trumpcards.com but that domain was taken :lol:

ETA by a satirical card game that has such beauties as these no less :lol:

http://www.buytrumpcards.com/Articles.asp?ID=255
Beany

Post by Beany »

A fun little thread from Alistair Coleman, of BBC and Angry People In Local Newspapers note.

nuttinnew

Post by nuttinnew »

:lol:

nuttinnew

Post by nuttinnew »

Pete_ wrote: Thu Dec 15, 2022 6:37 pm You just know they wanted it to be trumpcards.com but that domain was taken :lol:

ETA by a satirical card game that has such beauties as these no less :lol:

http://www.buytrumpcards.com/Articles.asp?ID=255

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Sundayjumper
Currently Driving: Peugeot 406

Post by Sundayjumper »

Oh. It's not even surprising any more.

https://threats.substack.com/p/trumps-t ... medium=web
mik

Post by mik »

Hopefully they finally prosecute him for this shit.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-64071723.amp
Beany

Post by Beany »

A slightly more detailed overview:

Simon

Post by Simon »

He's fucked, if the American judiciary can actually not be bent around a rich person's will.
The artist formerly known as _Who_
Sundayjumper

Post by Sundayjumper »

Yep. The details coming out are mind boggling, aren’t they ??

Also - he’s now been arrested more times than he’s been elected :lol:
MikeHunt

Post by MikeHunt »

:lol:
V8Granite

Post by V8Granite »

When Biden leaves I wonder what will be found out about his dealings.

Obama just left and everyone said cheers and have a nice holiday didn’t they ? There were no shenanigans to speak of at all from memory.

Dave!
Beany

Post by Beany »

Biden is a numpty and something of a cunt, but most of the shit coming out is from people who have a long history of bending the truth to breaking point, and that's at their best, when they're not just flat out fabricating things in plain sight.

Also, if Trump isn't properly convicted for this, given the litany of evidence against him, then the US might as well stop pretending it has a functional legal system and just put a 'donations' box at the courthouse front door.
ZedLeg

Post by ZedLeg »

V8Granite wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 2:17 pm When Biden leaves I wonder what will be found out about his dealings.

Obama just left and everyone said cheers and have a nice holiday didn’t they ? There were no shenanigans to speak of at all from memory.

Dave!
Nothing, the trumpettes have been trying to find something on him for like a decade now and nothing has stuck.
An absolute unit
V8Granite

Post by V8Granite »

I’d be amazed if Biden hasn’t done anything nasty, he comes across as a right 2 faced shit. What happened with all the paperwork he was found with when Vice President and the list laptops from the dodgy FBI ?

Yeah Obama was pretty squeaky clean as I didn’t remember anything being shouted about. Lots of Obama Care and people saying he didn’t do much but no stones being thrown or alegations. Maybe he should pop back as an interim solution 😂

Dave!
ZedLeg

Post by ZedLeg »

I was watching something about the documents thing this morning. The difference between what happened with Pence and Biden and Trump is that Pence and Biden volunteered to hand back documents that they had at home. Something Trump had ample time to also do but chose not to, it's that combined with the sheer volume of documents that's done him in.

I'm sure that Biden has some skeletons in the cupboard but as usual with Trump he walked into an unforced error because he's a fucking idiot.
An absolute unit
mik

Post by mik »

Something Shirley has to stick to him? (Despite his claims that look so ridiculous to everyone outside of the US).

I’m still amazed that he waltzed away from the (almost) complete absence of tax payments…. :?
Beany

Post by Beany »

Remember, Trump didn't just not hand the documents back
  • He took them in the first place
  • He stored them insecurely
  • When asked for them back, he hid a large amount of them from his lawyers (insecurely), and got them to hand back some of them, and got the lawyers to break very serious laws by getting them to sign off that the amount was all of them. There's a mix of responsibilities there, but the main one is that he deliberately hid them from the people who were supposed to be avoiding him getting criminally charged over this - which he knew was a possibility if he didn't hand them all back.
  • He then had to have a raid by law enforcement to get the rest back.
All the while showing people these documents - people like Kid Rock, being shown top secret state info - and telling them not to say they'd seen them - for bragging rights.

Whereas Biden and Pence went "whoopsadoodle, have 'em all back" without a fight, with no evidence of any particular wrongdoing while the documents were in their possession. Biden and Pence are both knobsockets, but they're politicians and know the risks of fucking about with this stuff.

Which is why they aren't in court. The Records people know that documents end up being misplaced or stored out of the archives, but when they come back, they're generally fine with it.

The best part is, Trump is being dragged up on charges he had drawn up in a failed attempt to fuck over Hillary Clinton. :lol:

If you think the two are remotely comparable, I'd suggest doing some reading, or watching the video seven posts up which covers this quickly, comprehensively and in an easy to understand manner.
Beany

Post by Beany »

Mind you, perhaps this might make the powers that be think about having prospective politicians, you know, background checked before letting them stand. It's become pretty clear that the idea that 'anyone can get into power' includes raging fuckwits with no idea what they're doing other than lining their own pockets, voted for by imbeciles who only care about upsetting whomever is their political opposite for a laugh.

Or who just don't have the wherewithal to understand basic concepts like 'you need to have tax income to have investment in society' etc, and who complain that the local library has been closed after voting for people who promised to decimate the tax take to win that vote, etc.

Politics used to be - and should be - fairly boring. If you think it should be I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here and treat it like that, then maybe universal suffrage was a mistake....
Sundayjumper

Post by Sundayjumper »

All of wot Beanster said.

Taking the documents in the first place could just about get brushed off as a mistake if you immediately give them all back. Makes life easier for everyone.

But refusing to give them back, constantly lying about it, lying to the DoJ, and lying to your own attorney who's trying to keep you out of jail is beyond stupid :roll: It's the obstruction charges that will nail him.