Decent plain t-shirts

Rich B
Currently Driving: M2 Competition

Re: Decent plain t-shirts

Post by Rich B »

Incidentally, I learnt the other day that the T in t-shirt (the first one) is short for "Tyrannosaurus", on account of the short arms.
V8Granite

Post by V8Granite »

Rich B wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2024 4:54 pm Incidentally, I learnt the other day that the T in t-shirt (the first one) is short for "Tyrannosaurus", on account of the short arms.
The first rule of T-Shirt club is never reveal the secret or you’ll get jurassicked!

Dave!
Mito Man

Post by Mito Man »

Pete_ wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2024 4:14 pm
Mito Man wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2024 11:01 amH&M
I feel like the quality of H&M essentials has gone down over the last few years though. I've still got some of their £4 t-shirts / £9 long sleeve t-shirts that I bought pre COVID that are holding up strong, but ones I bought in the last couple of years already have holes in them. The colour choice isn't as good as it used to be either.
Still couldn't bring myself to spend more than £6 on a t-shirt also. I've been gifted some more premium ones which are nice but the brand has long since worn off the label so I don't know what they are.
You’ve got me thinking and I’ve remembered that my oldest t-shirts which I still regularly wear are from my school sports kit. Canterbury (New Zealand) branded. Don’t know if they’re still as good as my t-shirts must be almost 20 years old now :lol:
How about not having a sig at all?