Apple Vision Pro

IanF
Currently Driving: Ferrari F430 Spider
BMW M4 Comp
Mini Cooper
LR Evoque P300e

Re: Apple Vision Pro

Post by IanF »

They were pushing these quite hard in an Apple Store in the US. I asked if there were any games out for it yet and they said no, just productivity apps.. think that’s the first time they’ve had to push selling a new Apple product
Cheers,

Ian
Ascender
Currently Driving: 2019 M2 Competition

Post by Ascender »

This first one is effectively a dev kit. I've no idea where they got those projected figures from - for an entirely new platform at that price, in that format, those sound extremely optimistic.

There are some cool ideas being developed, but they really need to get the thing released around the world and do their own bit to drum up more interest in it by generating more of their own content.

It has been designed primarily as a computing platform - it's like an iPad on steroids - so I'm not surprised there's no real push on games. And until there's more sold, big game devs won't be interested which means it's a chicken and egg situation. And very much a v1 version of something new.
Cheers,

Mike.
Mito Man

Post by Mito Man »

Speaking of Apple pushing devices. For the first time ever I got a pop up on my iPhone with something along the lines of asking me to buy an iPhone 15 as it will give me better battery life and performance.

How about you actually put something new and interesting and I’ll upgrade :lol: and no, a wanky Dynamic Island or USB C is not a feature I particularly give a crap about.
How about not having a sig at all?