TikTok Creativity Beta

scotta

Re: TikTok Creativity Beta

Post by scotta »

Gavster wrote: Tue Feb 20, 2024 3:05 pm Quick update - the new account hit 10k followers in less than 30 days so I started earning on the creativity beta programme yesterday :D

Thanks for all of your comments on this, they really helped. It was quite a mental leap to abandon an account with 180k followers to start a new one with 0 followers, however it was definitely the right choice.

Hey, maybe this new one will grow more than the old one did now that it's categorically a UK account. I suspect the old account was also being distributed in some other countries, which would have limited it's growth.
Are you posting links to the new one from the old one?
Gavster
Currently Driving: ya mum

Re: TikTok Creativity Beta

Post by Gavster »

scotta wrote: Tue Feb 20, 2024 3:26 pm
Gavster wrote: Tue Feb 20, 2024 3:05 pm Quick update - the new account hit 10k followers in less than 30 days so I started earning on the creativity beta programme yesterday :D

Thanks for all of your comments on this, they really helped. It was quite a mental leap to abandon an account with 180k followers to start a new one with 0 followers, however it was definitely the right choice.

Hey, maybe this new one will grow more than the old one did now that it's categorically a UK account. I suspect the old account was also being distributed in some other countries, which would have limited it's growth.
Are you posting links to the new one from the old one?
I'm 'reposting' to the old account, which is a feature in TT which will show the new content to my followers. TT is super hot on 'original' content so I can't post the same to both accounts.