Re: Car insurance

Post by DeskJockey »

That's a reasonable result.
---
Driving a Galaxy far far away
jamcg

Post by jamcg »

Obviously with changing the car came the need to change the insurance. I pay mine monthly. Twingo was £40 per month. For the focus they want….

£16. :shock: Couldn’t believe it, was definitely expecting to be raped and pillaged for changing vehicle mid policy, but apparently not :lol:
DeskJockey

Post by DeskJockey »

I've found that mid policy changes aren't that bad. Be interesting to see how much they want for a full year's policy come renewal time.
---
Driving a Galaxy far far away
jamcg

Post by jamcg »

I imagine a metric fucktonne. I’ll let you know in July :lol:
Jobbo
Currently Driving: S6 Avant, Jimny, Macan, Mini

Post by Jobbo »

My Audi renewal invitation came through today. With AXA, they told me my last year's premium was £896 (I didn't realise it was that much to be honest - it was a change after a month or so when I got my new car) and the renewal was £1619. The meerkat got it down to £938 and since I've renewed at my new address I haven't had to do a change of address during the policy which is useful. I think our current address is about as low risk as anywhere, while the new place isn't exactly high risk but is slightly higher. Maybe due to people driving into floods in Worcestershire - it's not that far from here: