Do you P.O.?

Pickled onions?

1. Is a bear a catholic? Does the pope shit in the woods? I eat all them pickled onions.
55%
2. Only little ones
15%
3. Only big ones
No votes
4. Only medium sized ones
No votes
5. Only with a plate, knife & fork (aka the RichB way)
No votes
6. Only Monster Munch
25%
7. I've never eaten a pickled onion, and I never will! <slams door>
No votes
8. I've eaten a picked onion, and vowed never to do so again <slams another door>
5%
9. Only fools & horses
No votes
10. Only fans
No votes

Total votes: 20

mik

Do you P.O.?

Post by mik »

I just had a couple of pickled onions, as a kinda pickledy oniony between meals snack.

Suits you sir?
Rich B
Currently Driving: M2 Competition

Re: Do you P.O.?

Post by Rich B »

Only monster munch for me.
dinny_g

Post by dinny_g »

Hell yeah.

The special edition Pickled Scrumion McCoy crisps released during Works Cup when it was here were the finest Crisp ever produced
JLv3.0 wrote: Thu Jun 21, 2018 4:26 pm I say this rarely Dave, but listen to Dinny because he's right.
Rich B wrote: Thu Jun 02, 2022 1:57 pm but Dinny was right…
Barry

Post by Barry »

Recently finished a jar of silverskin, bought another jar. I try to keep them in stock, nice on sarnies or sometimes to give a bland meal some zing.
Carlos

Post by Carlos »

Prefer the bigger crunchy buggers, Garners in particular 8)
Swervin_Mervin

Post by Swervin_Mervin »

Not so much anymore. They're were just a gateway really to harder accompaniments. I've recently been found eating "Mr Kimchi" Kimchi straight from the jar. It's next level stuff.

I did recently pickle my own onions though :shock: Grew some spring onions and left them in the ground possibly too long. They were pink/purple ones and, after the Sweden trip I had a hankering for pickled sliced onions on my sandwiches, so that's exactly what I made. They were fantastisk 8-)

I've also started making my own pickled beetroot as we get a fair bit of beetroot with our veg box that we don't know what to always do with. This is also awesume. 8-)
Mito Man

Post by Mito Man »

I love pickles of all variety. I even drink the juice. Pickle juice - breakfast of champions.
How about not having a sig at all?
integrale_evo

Post by integrale_evo »

I like them.

Had my first ever pickled egg last week, having seen them on the counter in the chippy since I was a child I finally got round to actually adding one to the order. Enjoyed it 👍
Cheers, Harry
Gavster
Currently Driving: ya mum

Post by Gavster »

Big time. All my life I've happily devoured entires jars of them. I always keep a large jar of pickled gherkins in the fridge, and the only reason I don't do the same for onions is because I still stand at the fridge and eat the whole jar in a peckish moment :lol:
DeskJockey

Post by DeskJockey »

Pickled or fermented things are right. Always. They disappear very quickly in our house because unfortunately the kids love them too, meaning I only get to keep chilli things for myself.
---
Driving a Galaxy far far away
DaveE

Post by DaveE »

Anything to do with vinegar is repulsive to me
Gavin
Currently Driving: Skoda Superb, R56 Cooper S

Post by Gavin »

I had some on a pizza in Perth the other weekend, never seen that before and it was jolly tasty.