42%
I change between the two.
13%

Total votes: 31

Jobbo
Currently Driving: S6 Avant, Jimny, Macan, Mini

Re: Let’s have a heated debate.

Post by Jobbo »

@DaveE Have you considered simply going back and re-tagging all of your files...?

DaveE

Post by DaveE »

Jobbo wrote: Fri Jun 09, 2023 10:22 am @DaveE Have you considered simply going back and re-tagging all of your files...?
I take it as a personal insult that you'd even consider that my music library isn't impeccably and consistently tagged :)
Jobbo
Currently Driving: S6 Avant, Jimny, Macan, Mini

Post by Jobbo »

Oh, I wasn't saying that at all. Just suggesting that you re-tag it to suit Apple's way of doing things :lol:
McSwede

Post by McSwede »

#applewankers 😁
dinny_g

Post by dinny_g »

Apple just works for me now - I realise that has come from 15+ years of use but still. iTunes used to be an irritant but for the most part, I Spotify now so no longer an issue

I've tried Android on a few devices - a Tablet and a few work phones -and it seems unnecessarily fussy if you just want to use it straight out of the box. Like they don't want it to work the exact same way as iOS so have to do things slightly differently - but that way just isn't as good.

I'm sure if you're techy and want to code and configure it differently, it's brilliant but I just don't.
JLv3.0 wrote: Thu Jun 21, 2018 4:26 pm I say this rarely Dave, but listen to Dinny because he's right.
Rich B wrote: Thu Jun 02, 2022 1:57 pm but Dinny was right…