OnePlus 11

Zonda_

OnePlus 11

Post by Zonda_ »

Anyone got one/have any experience of them? Looking for a phone with a large screen as my eyes are fooked but don’t want a mortgage to buy a Samsung! Currently I can get one for £419 new with trading in my S22.
DaveE

Re: OnePlus 11

Post by DaveE »

Zonda_ wrote: Sun May 14, 2023 3:13 pm Anyone got one/have any experience of them? Looking for a phone with a large screen as my eyes are fooked but don’t want a mortgage to buy a Samsung! Currently I can get one for £419 new with trading in my S22.
I don't think this will help at all, but I found and dug out my old 3T at the weekend

It started up, updated itself, and reminded me of how much I enjoyed it as a phone (shame the camera wasn't up to much)

It's a brand I'd happily go back to though, if only they made smaller phones :lol:
16vCento
Currently Driving: XFS Portfolio
V60 D3 SE
Xantia Activa

Re: OnePlus 11

Post by 16vCento »

I bought a Pixel 7 from Argos on special offer for about 500 quid and it came with Google's own wireless in ear headphones which I think are a couple of hundred quid themselves.

Big screen, seems quicker to load things than my S20 and my ZFlip were, camera is decent and it feels solid.

Battery lasts more than a full day too.