Black Circles

PaulJ
Currently Driving: Cayman GTS 4.0

Black Circles

Post by PaulJ »

If any of you use Black Circles for your tyre requirements don't forget to tick the competition entry box on their forms. I did a week ago and got my £620 back for the new rear tyres on my car today. They have a weekly competition and I was this week's winner! Top firm to deal with. 8-)
mik

Re: Black Circles

Post by mik »

Nice one 8-)

Didn’t know they did this (I have only used them once).
nuttinnew

Post by nuttinnew »

Nice (even if knowing you've won is as close as I'll get to winning anything) 8-)
Gavin
Currently Driving: Skoda Superb, R56 Cooper S

Post by Gavin »

They used to be fairly cheap but recently my local garage has been cheaper. I did buy quite a few tyres off them but sadly never won any.

I did sell their HO stationery though so may have made enough off them to pay for a valve.
John

Post by John »

I'm having really poor service from Black Circles at the moment.

I ordered four tyres for my wife's Vitara to be delivered to a local tyre fitter. When I arrived at the arranged date the tyres hadn't been delivered and although it wasn't the tyre fitters fault they were very apologetic. Black Circles emailed me later that week to tell me there would be a delay and to re book, which I did for tomorrow (8th Aug). Today another email to say the tyres are delayed, at least they let me know in advance this time. Now booked for Friday.