Bye Bye Sunak..

Broccers

Re: Bye Bye Sunak..

Post by Broccers »

ZedLeg wrote: Wed Oct 26, 2022 12:47 pm Why's that broccers?
Why? Do you not have eyes or ears? He's a one trick pony and totally devoid of anything other than bluster.
Rich B
Currently Driving: M2 Competition

Post by Rich B »

Broccers wrote: Wed Oct 26, 2022 12:41 pm Is anyone as bad as Ian Blackford tho? He must be the worst one in there.
in there? ian Blackford isn't in Sunaks cabinet. He's not even in his party.
Broccers

Post by Broccers »

Rich B wrote: Wed Oct 26, 2022 1:38 pm
Broccers wrote: Wed Oct 26, 2022 12:41 pm Is anyone as bad as Ian Blackford tho? He must be the worst one in there.
Bit over pally with penny tho

ZedLeg

Post by ZedLeg »

Broccers wrote: Wed Oct 26, 2022 1:32 pm
ZedLeg wrote: Wed Oct 26, 2022 12:47 pm Why's that broccers?
Why? Do you not have eyes or ears? He's a one trick pony and totally devoid of anything other than bluster.
Yeah definitely worse than the parade of cheats and liars in the cabinet :lol:
An absolute unit
Rich B

Post by Rich B »

Broccers wrote: Wed Oct 26, 2022 1:41 pm
Rich B wrote: Wed Oct 26, 2022 1:38 pm
Bit over pally with penny tho
And that's what you're picking as the most important and relevant topic to bring up in British politics right now...
Broccers

Post by Broccers »

He's still very shit and continues to be so. Bit like Starmer. Some decent opposition would help get this lot out.
Jobbo
Currently Driving: S6 Avant, Jimny, Macan, Mini

Post by Jobbo »

Broccers wrote: Wed Oct 26, 2022 1:56 pm He's still very shit and continues to be so. Bit like Starmer. Some decent opposition would help get this lot out.
Blackford isn't even in the official opposition party. But whatevs, keep on Broccersing.
ZedLeg

Post by ZedLeg »

Imagine if the SNP tried to exert more pressure in commons, folk like broccers would be moaning that they're throwing their weight around on matters that are none of their business :lol:
An absolute unit
Rich B

Post by Rich B »

Ah yes, despite the huge turmoil in British politics, the thing that really matters to middle aged men in the midlands of England is the performance of an SNP MP from the highlands of Scotland...
Broccers

Post by Broccers »

Jobbo wrote: Wed Oct 26, 2022 2:02 pm
Broccers wrote: Wed Oct 26, 2022 1:56 pm He's still very shit and continues to be so. Bit like Starmer. Some decent opposition would help get this lot out.
Blackford isn't even in the official opposition party. But whatevs, keep on Broccersing.
So he is there to ask stupid questions for no reason? Seems ligit lad. Whats the point of his existence? If he did in fact add anything positive it would bring change sooner - this is my point - you keep on Jobboing and being obtuse. :D
Rich B

Post by Rich B »

He's the Member of Parliament for Ross, Skye and Lochaber. You do know how that works - voting, constituencies, parties, etc..?
Jobbo

Post by Jobbo »

As Rich said, he's there because his constituents voted for him. Obtuse, moi? :rofl:
dinny_g

Post by dinny_g »

JLv3.0 wrote: Thu Jun 21, 2018 4:26 pm I say this rarely Dave, but listen to Dinny because he's right.
Rich B wrote: Thu Jun 02, 2022 1:57 pm but Dinny was right…
mik

Post by mik »

Love the moniker “No Craic Sunak” :lol:

Ascender
Currently Driving: 2019 M2 Competition

Post by Ascender »

So let me get this straight... Liz Truss had her phone hacked by the Russians and Boris hushed it up?

The mind boggles yet again.

And Suella Braverman has been sending confidential emails from her Gmail account?
Cheers,

Mike.
Jobbo

Post by Jobbo »

Plenty of young Tory MPs have been saying they're not going to stand at the next election. Not surprising really; they know that they're not going to progress their careers with a spell in opposition. But I was rather surprised to see Sajid Javid announce he'll be standing down:

Bye bye Tory party as we know it?
duncs500

Post by duncs500 »

Well they have to change significantly don't they, I've spoken to people that I could never have imagined voting anything other than blue who think they've become a joke (whether that brings them to vote another way is another question!).
Broccers

Post by Broccers »

Jobbo wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 1:07 pm Plenty of young Tory MPs have been saying they're not going to stand at the next election. Not surprising really; they know that they're not going to progress their careers with a spell in opposition. But I was rather surprised to see Sajid Javid announce he'll be standing down:

Bye bye Tory party as we know it?
The 'so whats' made me lol.

And ol Blackford is off too, a good week!
Simon

Post by Simon »

duncs500 wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 1:31 pm Well they have to change significantly don't they, I've spoken to people that I could never have imagined voting anything other than blue who think they've become a joke (whether that brings them to vote another way is another question!).
^^Pretty much describes my parents and me. Dad was even in the young conservatives 60 years ago. Always voted blue because they were supposed to at least be economically competent. However, that's gone to pot since 2016 when you've had a bunch of UKIP entriests into the party at both a local and national level turning it into a hard right shit show of economic illiteracy.

They won't even acknowledge what an economic mistake Brexit is and the damage it's doing to our exports and our competitiveness.

The party is literally full of yes men with no political experience, moral compass or leadership qualities at all. Just look at the dregs they have to scrape to make up a cabinet.

The problem is that for centre right pro-europeans like us there is no where to go. I'll probably vote labour at the next election because at least Starmer has integrity and a backbone, even if we're not perfectly aligned politically. I'd rather have someone with integrity in No.10 because that's what you base a prime minister on.
The artist formerly known as _Who_
Broccers

Post by Broccers »

Simon wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 4:46 pmStarmer has integrity and a backbone
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: