Mito Man

Re: Bye Bye Sunak..

Post by Mito Man »

You chaps are far more shielded living up North 🤣
How about not having a sig at all?
Beany

Post by Beany »

Mito Man wrote: Mon Oct 09, 2023 4:10 pm You chaps are far more shielded living up North 🤣
Don't you have a secure underground car park? The fucking irony :lol:
DeskJockey

Post by DeskJockey »

Mito Man wrote: Mon Oct 09, 2023 3:52 pm
DeskJockey wrote: Mon Oct 09, 2023 3:09 pm
Mito Man wrote: Mon Oct 09, 2023 11:53 am You see the shit happening in London and other large cities in Europe and you wonder if Suella had a point…
What are you talking about?
The pro-Hamas celebrations under the guise of Palestinian support.
Where are you seeing that?
---
Driving a Galaxy far far away
Beany

Post by Beany »

Psychic Steven wrote:Maybe observe less of the Daily Mail.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... e-war.html

Just call me Mystic Meg.
Mito Man

Post by Mito Man »

Nope. I saw about 8 cars with the Palestinian flags waving driving in convoy, loud music, tooting their horns out of Bayswater. I expected the genuine innocent Palestinians to also be mourning, given their own folks are dying too. Seems like there's some quite brazen terrorist sympathisers living amongst us but on fear of offending anyone I'll just leave it on that like the majority of the population and stick my head in the sand :lol:
Beany

Post by Beany »

Hold up lads, a globally known grumblefest of some fifty years standing with well known, deeply entrenched beliefs and beefs has flared up in international awareness again, as it irregularly does, and *checks notes* under a dozen people have been slight arseholes about it in earshot of Sales.

Multiculturalism has failed. I repeat, multiulturalism has failed.
Mito Man

Post by Mito Man »

I wouldn’t say it has failed as the situation stands, that would be more aligned with a Sweden scenario. It’s currently more like a cracked vase. Give it a decade.
ZedLeg

Post by ZedLeg »

Once a cunt, always a cunt
An absolute unit
Mito Man

Post by Mito Man »

Beany wrote: Mon Oct 09, 2023 5:42 pm Hold up lads, a globally known grumblefest of some fifty years standing with well known, deeply entrenched beliefs and beefs has flared up in international awareness again, as it irregularly does, and *checks notes* under a dozen people have been slight arseholes about it in earshot of Sales.

Few more than a dozen now
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/live/world-m ... type=share
Rich B
Currently Driving: M2 Competition

Post by Rich B »

ZedLeg wrote: Mon Oct 09, 2023 6:49 pm Once a cunt, always a cunt
not sure there's any need for that. Surely you have the knowledge of the subject to educate rather than be posting crap posts like that. You're not Broccers FFS!
Beany

Post by Beany »

Mito Man wrote: Mon Oct 09, 2023 7:49 pm
Beany wrote: Mon Oct 09, 2023 5:42 pm Hold up lads, a globally known grumblefest of some fifty years standing with well known, deeply entrenched beliefs and beefs has flared up in international awareness again, as it irregularly does, and *checks notes* under a dozen people have been slight arseholes about it in earshot of Sales.

Few more than a dozen now
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/live/world-m ... type=share
Oh no, it's a peaceful protest....
While speakers have taken to the stage accompanied by the all-too familiar chants, which jar with the magnitude of recent events, each have been at pains to point out that violence and intimidation are never the answer.
Specifically promoting non-violence.

Truly, the world is ending.
Swervin_Mervin

Post by Swervin_Mervin »

Mito Man wrote: Mon Oct 09, 2023 5:09 pm Nope. I saw about 8 cars with the Palestinian flags waving driving in convoy, loud music, tooting their horns out of Bayswater. I expected the genuine innocent Palestinians to also be mourning, given their own folks are dying too. Seems like there's some quite brazen terrorist sympathisers living amongst us but on fear of offending anyone I'll just leave it on that like the majority of the population and stick my head in the sand :lol:
This isn't proof that multi-culturalism has failed though. This is just proof that all cultures have their share of arseholes.
Mito Man

Post by Mito Man »

There’s a critical mass of arseholes at which point it all falls apart.
Still observing this peaceful protest.
duncs500

Post by duncs500 »

Can someone explain why this seems to have fallen so clearly relative to someone's political persuasion? I have googled it, but it's far from obvious.

The whole thing disgusts me frankly, both sides appear to be happy to murder civilians and should be investigated for war crimes.

I don't see why anyone from here would want to be affiliated to either side of this conflict.
JonathanE

Post by JonathanE »

What's your basis for saying that Israelis (the government, army or citizens) are happy to murder civilians?
duncs500

Post by duncs500 »

The BBC is reporting 140 children and 105 women killed in Israeli strikes on Gaza.

Are you saying there's been no civilians killed by Israel? I'm not there, but it seems improbable.
JonathanE

Post by JonathanE »

duncs500 wrote: Mon Oct 09, 2023 9:39 pm The BBC is reporting 140 children and 105 women killed in Israeli strikes on Gaza.

Are you saying there's been no civilians killed by Israel? I'm not there, but it seems improbable.
No, I wasn't saying that; I was asking you to explain your comment that Israel carries out civilian murders (which involves intent to do so) and that the Israeli army are happy to murder civilians. Hamas is well known for using civilians as human shields to protect its operation centres. The Israeli army is well known for issuing warning to evacuate any building it is about to attack.

Israel is far from perfect - no country is, and no army is. But it doesn't enter Gaza to rape, kidnap or behead the local civilian population. Your equating the two sides is pretty offensive.
Mito Man

Post by Mito Man »

Hamas are thoroughly mixed in with the civilian population - just as the Taliban were. Hence the bombing down an entire apartment block and killing so many innocent people to kill a cluster of Hamas terrorists. Which then makes the innocent people also join Hamas with this ever perpetuating violence.
ZedLeg

Post by ZedLeg »

You don’t get to target blocks of flats and places of worship then claim to be on the side of good. Regardless of the version of god you worship.

If Hamas are using human shields you come up with something better than blowing them up.
An absolute unit
JonathanE

Post by JonathanE »

ZedLeg wrote: Mon Oct 09, 2023 10:05 pm You don’t get to target blocks of flats and places of worship then claim to be on the side of good. Regardless of the version of god you worship.

If Hamas are using human shields you come up with something better than blowing them up.
Like asking them to evacuate?

Do you have a better suggestion yourself as to how to stop terror attacks on Israeli civilians?