Amber Heards Career

Rich B
Currently Driving: M2 Competition

Amber Heards Career

Post by Rich B »

I've been a little obsessed with this trial! It's over now, and it appears that justice had been served!
drcarlos

Re: Amber Heards Career

Post by drcarlos »

I've watched bits and pieces, it always looked to me like she was lying and using her beautiful woman status to her advantage. I wonder if he now has grounds to challenge the libel case here in the UK? From what I read the judge was connected to the paper concerned.
V8Granite

Post by V8Granite »

Rich B wrote: Wed Jun 01, 2022 8:35 pm I've been a little obsessed with this trial! It's over now, and it appears that justice had been served!
Me and the wife have watched a silly amount if Emily D Bakers channel during this :lol:

I feel she is super ducked but the courtroom acting and silly mistakes, the Kate Miss incident, really showed her to be lying or at best, hamming it up like crazy.

Also, Dr Curry !!

Dave!
ZedLeg

Post by ZedLeg »

The whole thing was a mess.

I don’t think either of them are particularly innocent but the way that Heard has been painted as a gold digging liar when Depp has a history of substance & domestic abuse is bullshit imo.
An absolute unit
Rich B

Post by Rich B »

V8Granite wrote: Wed Jun 01, 2022 8:48 pm Also, Dr Curry !!
yeah, she is/was wonderful. When she was first on the stand she just exuded professionalism, of course she's hot, but the way she handled the ham fisted questioning was awesome.

The expert witnesses have all been great, for varying reasons!!
Rich B

Post by Rich B »

ZedLeg wrote: Wed Jun 01, 2022 8:54 pm The whole thing was a mess.

I don’t think either of them are particularly innocent but the way that Heard has been painted as a gold digging liar when Depp has a history of substance & domestic abuse is bullshit imo.
did you watch much of it?
ZedLeg

Post by ZedLeg »

No
An absolute unit
Rich B

Post by Rich B »

Didn't think so.
240PP
Currently Driving: A5 3.0 TDI, 987 S.

Post by 240PP »

I always like to think I’m above all the celebrity gossip crap but this has been amazing! 😂

Both clearly have their faults but she is a loon from what I’ve seen.
Beany

Post by Beany »

Like she's going to care about $15m dollars - she's probably getting more than that for Aquaman 2, Electric Eel Boogaloo.

"Oh no, I can't buy or build a hideous mansion this year"
nuttinnew

Post by nuttinnew »

ZedLeg wrote: Wed Jun 01, 2022 8:54 pm the way that Heard has been painted as a gold digging liar when Depp has a history of substance & domestic abuse is bullshit imo.

You'll have to help me out here.
nuttinnew

Post by nuttinnew »

Rich B wrote: Wed Jun 01, 2022 9:12 pm
V8Granite wrote: Wed Jun 01, 2022 8:48 pm Also, Dr Curry !!
of course she's hot

Iswydt.
Rich B

Post by Rich B »

Beany wrote: Thu Jun 02, 2022 1:23 am Like she's going to care about $15m dollars - she's probably getting more than that for Aquaman 2, Electric Eel Boogaloo.

"Oh no, I can't buy or build a hideous mansion this year"
nope, she got $2mil for aquaman 2. She's not the star she thinks she is (proved in the case), and never will be.
Rich B

Post by Rich B »

Quite amusing how the people on here who are usually all about over analysing things and pointing out how offensive other peoples comments are (Zed and Beany) have turned into ignorant gammons making daft statements about a case they've not actually watched!
V8Granite

Post by V8Granite »

I was surprised how nice Depp came over in all this. I thought there would be revelations how they were both equally mental and it would be a bit he said she said. All that happened is that we found out how many people Depp was financing paying for housing and holidays and generally looking after.

All the smiles, doing things you didn’t think were sensible like blaring out Jimi Hendrix on your way to the court, laughing and at some parts etc. It didn’t look like acting at all.

Also Heard put on a display my kids could beat when saying they’re hurt. Literally not a single picture of actual injuries and then all her evidence she gave to the lawyers who couldn’t use it, possibly as it was absolute rubbish.

Bitches be crazy.

Dave!
ZedLeg

Post by ZedLeg »

Rich B wrote: Thu Jun 02, 2022 7:03 am Quite amusing how the people on here who are usually all about over analysing things and pointing out how offensive other peoples comments are (Zed and Beany) have turned into ignorant gammons making daft statements about a case they've not actually watched!
They both won their cases and they weren’t about whether anyone was abusive anyway. It’s clearly not as one sided as it’s been presented publicly.
V8Granite

Post by V8Granite »

ZedLeg wrote: Thu Jun 02, 2022 8:27 am
Rich B wrote: Thu Jun 02, 2022 7:03 am Quite amusing how the people on here who are usually all about over analysing things and pointing out how offensive other peoples comments are (Zed and Beany) have turned into ignorant gammons making daft statements about a case they've not actually watched!
They both won their cases and they weren’t about whether anyone was abusive anyway. It’s clearly not as one sided as it’s been presented publicly.
The defamation was solely about abuse, that’s the proof they were trying to find throughout the case, if the allegations of abuse were true or not.

I was surprised how little evidence she had that wasn’t then shown to be lies or huge exaggerations. Smashed in the face repeatedly with rings on, split lip but absolutely injury free on national telly the next day.

She has done a lot of harm for anyone who was actually abused in some way.

Dave
Rich B

Post by Rich B »

ZedLeg wrote: Thu Jun 02, 2022 8:27 am
do you mean they both won their defamation cases? Yes - Amber heard won $2million relating to comments not even made by Depp.

If you mean the News Group Newspapers Ltd case, that was pretty much based on Amber and her sister being credible witnesses rather than any actual evidence. This was proved to be pretty far from reality this time round.
ZedLeg

Post by ZedLeg »

It’s cool, I won’t ruin your lets slag Amber Heard for a while thread. Enjoy yourself.
An absolute unit
Rich B

Post by Rich B »

ZedLeg wrote: Thu Jun 02, 2022 8:41 am It’s cool, I won’t ruin your lets slag Amber Heard for a while thread. Enjoy yourself.
well you've jumped in with some pretty daft comments so far, maybe do some research next time rather than just assuming that women are always the victims of abuse.