X R idiots blocking roads

RobYob

Re: X R idiots blocking roads

Post by RobYob »

Beany wrote: Thu Sep 30, 2021 2:31 pm Apart from anything else, if you want to exact change, inconvenience and disrupt the actual MPs in their homes, not joe public and national infrastructure. Those selfish narcassistic pricks will push to pass legislation to make insulation cheaper and easier before the years out if people glue themselves to their driveways....
Exactly this. You think that the counterproductiveness of screwing everyone rather than a specific powerful subset would be completely obvious. Or maybe it is and it's all false flag operations backed by the 1%ers :lol: :oops: :?
Broccers

Post by Broccers »

More of this please

V8Granite

Post by V8Granite »

When one of them gets their head kicked in not many people will shed a tear. People are trying to get back to work.

They will get massive push back for their cause and achieve nothing.

Dave!
nuttinnew

Post by nuttinnew »

Meh. Anyway, ...
Broccers

Post by Broccers »

V8Granite wrote: Mon Oct 04, 2021 9:45 am When one of them gets their head kicked in not many people will shed a tear. People are trying to get back to work.

They will get massive push back for their cause and achieve nothing.

Dave!
Thats what they want and as soon as they get fucked up they get more sympathy from the media who seem to think this is ok.
Mito Man

Post by Mito Man »

They need to cable tie them to a lamp post, otherwise the little shits keep shuffling back over like roaches.
How about not having a sig at all?
Broccers

Post by Broccers »

Mito Man wrote: Mon Oct 04, 2021 10:13 am They need to cable tie them to a lamp post, otherwise the little shits keep shuffling back over like roaches.
Great plan!

I cannot believe how tolerant the public are. I seriously would be there organising 20 drivers to storm in and shift them, hold them back and get things moving - it really isnt that difficult.
Simon

Post by Simon »

Buy 20 pairs of handcuffs from Tim's old grot shop and cuff them to that railing at the side of the road.

I think it really will turn bad soon and some of these tossers will get badly hurt.

Did you see them block that lady at the blackwall tunnel who was try to get to see her 80 year old mum who'd just been rushed into hospital?
The artist formerly known as _Who_
240PP
Currently Driving: A5 3.0 TDI, 987 S.

Post by 240PP »

Seems like they use a lot of pensioners to block the road. Maybe so nobody feels like chinning them.
scotta

Post by scotta »

Simon wrote: Mon Oct 04, 2021 4:22 pm Buy 20 pairs of handcuffs from Tim's old grot shop and cuff them to that railing at the side of the road.

I think it really will turn bad soon and some of these tossers will get badly hurt.

Did you see them block that lady at the blackwall tunnel who was try to get to see her 80 year old mum who'd just been rushed into hospital?
i read about that. They are going to block someone less tolerant than this very soon which will escalate to a major incident.
Broccers

Post by Broccers »

Simon wrote: Mon Oct 04, 2021 4:22 pm Buy 20 pairs of handcuffs from Tim's old grot shop and cuff them to that railing at the side of the road.
and a 10 inch BBC up their arses so they wouldnt want to sit anywhere :lol:
nuttinnew

Post by nuttinnew »

Broccers wrote: Mon Oct 04, 2021 12:47 pm I seriously would be there organising 20 drivers to storm in and shift them, hold them back and get things moving - it really isnt that difficult.
Would you do any of the storming in and shifting or just the organizing?

The IBs blocked Blackwall Tunnel (as well as the other three places) this morning, and there was this serious accident that closed one of the Dartford tunnels; https://www.kentonline.co.uk/dartford/n ... sh-255054/
The timeline might be that traffic was going Dartford to avoid the blocked Blackwall.
Broccers

Post by Broccers »

nuttinnew wrote: Mon Oct 04, 2021 5:23 pm
Broccers wrote: Mon Oct 04, 2021 12:47 pm I seriously would be there organising 20 drivers to storm in and shift them, hold them back and get things moving - it really isnt that difficult.
Would you do any of the storming in and shifting or just the organizing?

The IBs blocked Blackwall Tunnel (as well as the other three places) this morning, and there was this serious accident that closed one of the Dartford tunnels; https://www.kentonline.co.uk/dartford/n ... sh-255054/
The timeline might be that traffic was going Dartford to avoid the blocked Blackwall.
Both. I'm quite capable of moving a 60kg old lentl eating wanker out of the road :lol:
nuttinnew

Post by nuttinnew »

Broccers wrote: Mon Oct 04, 2021 5:16 pm

or, if there isn't one nearby;

Broccers

Post by Broccers »

nuttinnew wrote: Mon Oct 04, 2021 5:32 pm
Broccers wrote: Mon Oct 04, 2021 5:16 pm

or, if there isn't one nearby;

Never noticed Jase has had a nose job
McSwede

Post by McSwede »

Might be easier to see in this Shamen video 😁

Simon

Post by Simon »

It's happening. People have had enough.

There was an actual ambulance they were blocking.

More power to those people and I'm sorry, but if one of the protestors gets injured then I won't shed a tear.
Rich B
Currently Driving: M2 Competition

Post by Rich B »

Yep, just about appropriate level of response imo
Simon

Post by Simon »

On second thoughts, as you were.

Beany

Post by Beany »

Shame it doesn't appear to be real, really.