New Boutique Hypercar Manufacturers

SSO

New Boutique Hypercar Manufacturers

Post by SSO »

Just posted a new blog on the New Boutique Hypercar Manufacturers 2021 Outlook:

https://karenable.com/boutique-hypercar ... look-2021/

Comments? Who do you think will make it? Favorite car?
RobYob

Re: New Boutique Hypercar Manufacturers

Post by RobYob »

Brabham has surprised me by staying afloat since your last article.

I'm wondering when the first wave of niche EV hypercars will arrive with headline acceleration figures and questionable business plans.

I'd actually love to see that DeTomaso delivered as an EV rather than an off the shelf engine.

GMA/GMD will be interesting post T50 and whenever the man himself steps down. Given that GMD have been around a while you would hope a succession plan for it and it's sister Co are established.
mik

Post by mik »

I love that you note that you know David B and “quite like him”. I think we’d all be chuffed with that :lol:
SSO

Post by SSO »

mik wrote: Fri Jun 25, 2021 3:49 pm I love that you note that you know David B and “quite like him”. I think we’d all be chuffed with that :lol:
Well he have had them over a few times. ;)
SSO

Post by SSO »

RobYob wrote: Fri Jun 25, 2021 3:45 pm Brabham has surprised me by staying afloat since your last article.

I'm wondering when the first wave of niche EV hypercars will arrive with headline acceleration figures and questionable business plans.

I'd actually love to see that DeTomaso delivered as an EV rather than an off the shelf engine.

GMA/GMD will be interesting post T50 and whenever the man himself steps down. Given that GMD have been around a while you would hope a succession plan for it and it's sister Co are established.
On the niche EV front, well we already have Lotus and Pininfarina.....
RobYob

Post by RobYob »

SSO wrote: Sat Jun 26, 2021 1:56 pm
RobYob wrote: Fri Jun 25, 2021 3:45 pm Brabham has surprised me by staying afloat since your last article.

On the niche EV front, well we already have Lotus and Pininfarina.....
Savage :lol: Rimac less niche than Loltus? Probably a fair call...