24%
Dinnae Care
27%

Total votes: 41

Rich B
Currently Driving: M2 Competition

Re: Royal Family

Post by Rich B »

dinny_g wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2024 6:39 pm Question - why is no one saying Hysterectomy ??

It’s pretty clear that’s what she had and would explain the public absence.
because their PR team is hopeless and seem to turn every molehill into a mountain. I still don't get how we managed (in the 2024 world of the Kardashians, Botox and instagram filters) to have them vilified for having dared to release a "touched up" photo! :o
Simon

Post by Simon »

Because, 'private family' as they are, she's producing photos of historical record. Was the Queen ever really with all her Grandchildren 2 summers ago? It looks like Louis has been added in afterwards, for example.
The artist formerly known as _Who_
Rich B
Currently Driving: M2 Competition

Post by Rich B »

Simon wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2024 8:17 pm Because, 'private family' as they are, she's producing photos of historical record. Was the Queen ever really with all her Grandchildren 2 summers ago? It looks like Louis has been added in afterwards, for example.
I'm sure every monarch in history made sure their portrait was flattering and every painting, tapestry and statue told the story they wanted to be told. And Conspiracy theories around royal families are nothing new - what do you want the outcome to be?
240PP
Currently Driving: A5 3.0 TDI, 987 S.

Post by 240PP »

Rich B wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2024 8:14 pm
dinny_g wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2024 6:39 pm Question - why is no one saying Hysterectomy ??

It’s pretty clear that’s what she had and would explain the public absence.
because their PR team is hopeless and seem to turn every molehill into a mountain. I still don't get how we managed (in the 2024 world of the Kardashians, Botox and instagram filters) to have them vilified for having dared to release a "touched up" photo! :o
I don’t get why people are losing their mind over this. A family photo was ‘shopped, not very well, then released to the media. Who cares, move the fuck on!
240PP
Currently Driving: A5 3.0 TDI, 987 S.

Post by 240PP »

John

Post by John »

Cancer

No doubt the loony conspiracy theorists won't back down.
MikeHunt

Post by MikeHunt »

Gerald Ratner school of pr.
IanF
Currently Driving: Ferrari F430 Spider
BMW M4 Comp
Mini Cooper
LR Evoque P300e

Post by IanF »

You would hope the press would give them privacy now, but probably hound them even more
Cheers,

Ian
mik

Post by mik »

IanF wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2024 6:46 pm You would hope the press would give them privacy now, but probably hound them even more
Yeah the tabloid press are renowned for their compassion.
Mito Man

Post by Mito Man »

It'll be even worse now I reckon. She was doing the wounded animal pretending it's fine thing ok (because they knew it would be worse if the press found out) but I guess that cunt in the hospital who looked up her personal records would have spilled the beans to the Daily Mail for £2000 sooner or later.
How about not having a sig at all?
Simon

Post by Simon »

When was that though? Apparently BBC studios recorded the video message on Wednesday. Assuming that takes a day or two to organise, it could've been that it was planned anyway to now that she'll likely be out of action for longer than the original 'Easter return' timetable.
The artist formerly known as _Who_
dinny_g

Post by dinny_g »

Jesus - just back from a day of funeral stuff for an old friend to read this. I thought it was just normal ‘women stuff’ she was going through.

God love her. 42 years old and going through this. Bless her heart ❤️
JLv3.0 wrote: Thu Jun 21, 2018 4:26 pm I say this rarely Dave, but listen to Dinny because he's right.
Rich B wrote: Thu Jun 02, 2022 1:57 pm but Dinny was right…
Swervin_Mervin

Post by Swervin_Mervin »

dinny_g wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2024 12:02 am Jesus - just back from a day of funeral stuff for an old friend to read this. I thought it was just normal ‘women stuff’ she was going through.

God love her. 42 years old and going through this. Bless her heart ❤️
Normal woman stuff is not serious abdominal surgery. As soon as that initial statement was made everyone should have just stfu. I'd like to think there's some strong shoe gazing going on right now from a lot of the morons but I know that's highly unlikely
dinny_g

Post by dinny_g »

Hysterectomy’s are pretty serious. That’s what I thought it was…
JLv3.0 wrote: Thu Jun 21, 2018 4:26 pm I say this rarely Dave, but listen to Dinny because he's right.
Rich B wrote: Thu Jun 02, 2022 1:57 pm but Dinny was right…
Gavster
Currently Driving: ya mum

Post by Gavster »

dinny_g wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2024 1:42 pm Hysterectomy’s are pretty serious. That’s what I thought it was…
It still could have been that too. They said she had major non-cancer-related surgery, then the cancer was discovered afterwards.

Their family is going through a helluva lot right now, hoping she can get through this quickly and fully recover.

Rumour has it that an American title had paid to get their grubby hands on her medical records. That meant the only option for her family was to make an announcement to avoid the splash. God knows that sometimes we don't want to speak to people, let alone the whole world.
V8Granite

Post by V8Granite »

If someone asked you how much money would it take to be critiqued by the world, where half of them don’t like the very idea of you anyway, then that number doesn’t exist so it’s certainly not a charmed life at all.

Dave!
Mito Man

Post by Mito Man »

I thought it’s £86,500 😂
How about not having a sig at all?