Megan & Hazza

duncs500

Re: Megan & Hazza

Post by duncs500 »

Personally I don't think with the spin and counter spin going on here we can really be sure whether there was any mitigating context, whether there was any hurt/discomfort at all caused by it at the time, whether she genuinely felt repressed or treated badly or not. It's just one big self serving media train now, and the truth is not part of it.

The wisest course of action is to ignore it and form your opinions of individuals based on other sources / information IMO.
Gavster
Currently Driving: ya mum

Post by Gavster »

I think they've handled their exit from the royal family and manouvered their way out of the press really well :lol:

nuttinnew

Post by nuttinnew »

Mito Man wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2023 10:18 am I’m surprised by one of the names, seemed a decent person. The other not a surprise at all.
Which is which?

Were any of them concerned it may be a ginger?
Simon

Post by Simon »

Beany wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2023 6:58 pm
integrale_evo wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2023 5:25 pm Are people really so scared to say that they heard / read it was Charles and Catherine on a forum that I had to go and read a Guardian article?
Linode
Lol. When you realise that your favourite web forum that you've been visiting for years is hosted on the company you work for.
The artist formerly known as _Who_
Simon

Post by Simon »

The artist formerly known as _Who_
Swervin_Mervin

Post by Swervin_Mervin »

Well I was wrong :lol: I thought it had been in the press a few years back that it was Philip. Ah well.