Aches and pains

mik

Re: Aches and pains

Post by mik »

Probably a 2.5 for me. Usually something is hurting (often neck/shoulder) and you notice injuries take longer to heal. I have had a disc pop out of position in my back a couple of times, so I am wary now, and over the last couple of years I notice my knees getting worse - even cycling can irritate one of them. :?
V8Granite

Post by V8Granite »

Delphi wrote: Wed May 13, 2020 10:32 am Despite being one of the older members (52 last week! :shock:), I'm probably a 2. My upper back and shoulders primarily which is down to posture and sitting down all day for a living. If I overdo the running I occasionally get a bit of knee pain but nothing serious. It could be a lot worse.
You do a lot of Judo though, flexibility is such a huge part of proper movement and muscle stability. I bet compared to an average 52 year old man you are more flexible and have better joint stability. It’s partly why we got Maxwell started in Tan Su Do, flexibility and joint health.

Dave!
JonMad
Currently Driving: 2015 Swift; 2012 Yeti; 2006 Fabia

Post by JonMad »

Normally (1) but I might leave it until I'm in proper pain before seeing a GP. Like this week, as I now have pain in my back after some gardening at the weekend.
Left over crest; tightens.