Carnivore Diet

V8Granite

Re: Carnivore Diet

Post by V8Granite »

240PP wrote: Mon Mar 08, 2021 12:50 pm Interesting reading and congrats on the weight loss.

Too much red meat is linked to heart disease and cancer though. Over doing the eggs can lead to diabetes too. If it's protein you're after then maybe try white meat and fish
The more I read about the food industry the more I realise what bollocks we are all pedalled.

The amount of sugar and crap in normal food is ridiculous and so much carbs and fibre does hell with my stomach, I just thought it was the norm.

I feel so much better than I have in 20 years so will see what happens the longer I do this for. It could be the lack of any sugar is the best benefit compared to all others and that’s all you need to keep away from. Solid energy levels though are addictive and is my favourite part of all this. Plus I’d say 90% of my daily aches and pains have gone completely and that’s despite me stopping taking fish oil which I took religiously before.

Dave!
Last edited by V8Granite on Mon Mar 08, 2021 1:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
V8Granite

Post by V8Granite »

ZedLeg wrote: Mon Mar 08, 2021 1:28 pm Yeah, most of these science danger stories come from news sources cherry picking the results of wide ranging studies to get a clickbait headline. That's why you can get directly contradicting stories within weeks of each other.

two glasses of wine a day will make you die followed by two glasses of wine a day essential for heart health a week later.
Plus Cornflakes to stop you masterbating, the study paid for by the church :lol:

It’s an interesting experiment.

Dave!
ZedLeg

Post by ZedLeg »

Dr Kellogg was an unusual guy :lol:

Got really into Eugenics later in life.
An absolute unit
Mito Man

Post by Mito Man »

Perhaps if everyone here had their cornflakes there would be fewer wankers ;)
How about not having a sig at all?