Coronavirus

Broccers

Re: Coronavirus

Post by Broccers »

Logged on to see the usual drama queens all back slapping themselves with no input. Standard.
Jobbo
Currently Driving: S6 Avant, Jimny, Macan, Mini

Post by Jobbo »

Nobody had posted for over 24 hours, Broccers.
Broccers

Post by Broccers »

IanF
Currently Driving: Ferrari F430 Spider
BMW M4 Comp
Mini Cooper
LR Evoque P300e

Post by IanF »

You can see where the quotation marks are, yeah?
Cheers,

Ian
dinny_g

Post by dinny_g »

After 3 years, COVID has finally caught up on me.

Felt shit yesterday morning and got progressively worse all day. Didn’t sleep well last night but thankfully slept in the spare room .

Ah well…
JLv3.0 wrote: Thu Jun 21, 2018 4:26 pm I say this rarely Dave, but listen to Dinny because he's right.
Rich B wrote: Thu Jun 02, 2022 1:57 pm but Dinny was right…
Gavin
Currently Driving: Skoda Superb, R56 Cooper S

Post by Gavin »

Yeah, my Dad got it last week and is still testing positive. My Mum then caught it and teste negative before my Dad, go figure. When my son got it, he only passed it to me, my Wife and daughter escaped it. Luckily, given they are both 84, it has been mild and "like an irritating cold" which is a relief.
tim

Post by tim »

Finally got me on Saturday, which is a right pisser as I was supposed to be going on a 4 day bike tour of the Somme battlefields this coming Thursday, with my bike group. The irony of it is I must have picked it up at the bike group AGM on Thursday as I'd not been out anywhere else all week. FFS.

Feels like shitty flu at the mo.
DeskJockey

Post by DeskJockey »

That sucks. GWS.
---
Driving a Galaxy far far away
Broccers

Post by Broccers »

Slowly the truth about the jabs is coming out.

Gws Tim. There's a very nasty virus going around.
Beany

Post by Beany »

What is the truth, Broccers?

Explain in your own words, citing multiple sources, if you would. You know, to demonstrate you actually understand it.
dinny_g

Post by dinny_g »

:lol:
JLv3.0 wrote: Thu Jun 21, 2018 4:26 pm I say this rarely Dave, but listen to Dinny because he's right.
Sundayjumper
Currently Driving: Peugeot 406

Post by Sundayjumper »

Beany - don’t bother trying to engage with him, he’ll never give a straight answer.
Rich B
Currently Driving: M2 Competition

Post by Rich B »

Beany wrote: Tue Apr 25, 2023 10:22 pm What is the truth, Broccers?

Explain in your own words, citing multiple sources, if you would. You know, to demonstrate you actually understand it.
its not what you sheeple believe. Do your own research lad. Etc....
ZedLeg

Post by ZedLeg »

Sundayjumper wrote: Wed Apr 26, 2023 8:41 am Beany - don’t bother trying to engage with him, he’ll never give a straight answer.
Yeah, he demanded we all stop commenting on his posts. Give him what he wants :lol:
An absolute unit
dinny_g

Post by dinny_g »

Wait, was that a serious question Beany? :shock: ;) :lol:
Broccers

Post by Broccers »

Plenty of info out there - no point in me reposting here for the usual crew to disagree. I'm happy that we all have different views, mine is the whole thing was a massive overreaction - the 3 jabs actually did more harm than good. Locking down the country has caused many people huge mental issues - some still are suffering. Even msm are finally coming round after constantly pushing one collective narrative.
Rich B

Post by Rich B »

Broccers wrote: Wed Apr 26, 2023 9:57 am

Plenty of info out there - no point in me reposting here for the usual crew to disagree. I'm happy that we all have different views, mine is the whole thing was a massive overreaction - the 3 jabs actually did more harm than good. Locking down the country has caused many people huge mental issues - some still are suffering. Even msm are finally coming round after constantly pushing one collective narrative.
ooh, actual opinions from Broccers!!

My response would be to ask what alternative should have been taken though? No restrictions and no jabs?
ZedLeg

Post by ZedLeg »

It's funny how Broccers suddenly becomes a huge mental health advocate when it means he can take a shot at COVID precautions.

No sneering "keep taking the pills lad" for folk who're suffering?
An absolute unit
Broccers

Post by Broccers »

Rich B wrote: Wed Apr 26, 2023 10:41 am

My response would be to ask what alternative should have been taken though? No restrictions and no jabs?
They acted correctly initially by advising the vulnerable to shield. It then went completely into mass hysteria.

Who's up for another jab? There is no chance for 90 percent of the population.

As for me caring about mental health, there's banter and blatant abuse. I'd like to think my bants is taken as that. Apologies to the metals I've inadvertently offended 🍺
Rich B

Post by Rich B »

Broccers wrote: Wed Apr 26, 2023 12:46 pm
Rich B wrote: Wed Apr 26, 2023 10:41 am

They acted correctly initially by advising the vulnerable to shield. It then went completely into mass hysteria.

Who's up for another jab? There is no chance for 90 percent of the population.
Fine saying this now that the issue has mostly gone, but there was a time when cases and deaths were soaring and the world had pretty much collectively decided on lockdowns and restrictions. Who knows whether / how many lives the lockdowns/the jabs/masks/any other measures ultimately saved, but it has got us to where we are now.

Do you feel any more under the governments "control" now? You stated that it was all geared around controlling us?