Coronavirus

mik

Re: Coronavirus

Post by mik »

Marv wrote: Wed Sep 16, 2020 2:57 pm
Simon wrote: Wed Sep 16, 2020 12:25 pm ^^Nuke him from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.
:lol:

Hope it doesn't get any worse for you Beany, take care mate 👍
Hold on, one second...this individual has a substantial dollar value attached to... sorry what name did you say?....oh Beany.... yeah light him up.
Beany

Post by Beany »

duncs500 wrote: Wed Sep 16, 2020 2:52 pm Get well soon Beany, hopefully it's not too severe. The others at work getting themselves tested?
Yeah, even those without symptoms, which probably isn't helping the amount of time it takes to get a test.

I suspect at least one other person is infected in the office.
Simon

Post by Simon »

Bagsy Beany's car.

I can sell it on for Revels.
The artist formerly known as _Who_
McSwede

Post by McSwede »

Mito Man wrote: Wed Sep 16, 2020 1:49 pm I remember reading the cure is to drink whisky with honey whilst masturbating. GWSYC.
Is Honey the BF??
Beany

Post by Beany »

Simon wrote: Wed Sep 16, 2020 3:29 pm Bagsy Beany's car.

I can sell it on for Revels.
You can get all the data entry I'm being guilted into doing for work, despite being off with the 'rona, because our company is so poorly mismanaged that me having three days off is enough to make people panic.

Fuckwits.
GG.

Post by GG. »

GWS mate - hope you're not feeling too shit. You're still on here so I'm taking that as a positive indication!
Beany

Post by Beany »

Mostly light headed and fatigued at the moment. Not the best mix with telecoms equipment but hey, if no other fucker will do it, then it's down to me a guess.
McSwede

Post by McSwede »

GWS Beany!
Beany

Post by Beany »

Cat + Gt86 owning neighbour has dropped me a care package. A massive one. Ready meals, fruit, veg, chocolate, bread, cheese, milk, biscuits, and beer!

Fucking legend :cool:
Barry

Post by Barry »

Beany wrote: Wed Sep 16, 2020 7:51 pm Cat + Gt86 owning neighbour has dropped me a care package. A massive one. Ready meals, fruit, veg, chocolate, bread, cheese, milk, biscuits, and beer!

If you need some guidance on what to do with the fruit and veg, just ask, we're here for you.
DeskJockey

Post by DeskJockey »

Barry wrote: Wed Sep 16, 2020 7:54 pm
Beany wrote: Wed Sep 16, 2020 7:51 pm Cat + Gt86 owning neighbour has dropped me a care package. A massive one. Ready meals, fruit, veg, chocolate, bread, cheese, milk, biscuits, and beer!

If you need some guidance on what to do with the fruit and veg, just ask, we're here for you.
:D
---
Driving a Galaxy far far away
Beany

Post by Beany »

What sort of uneducated bum do you think I am?

Clearly I throw it at the proletariat who are walking, not driving.

(I'm quite looking forward to some cheese and tomato toasties with salt and pepper!)
Rich B
Currently Driving: M2 Competition

Post by Rich B »

Beany

Post by Beany »

Actually, I might turn up at the office and throw some fucking apples at the faces of some choice members of staff who don't understand the concept of what 'off sick' means.
McSwede

Post by McSwede »

Beany wrote: Wed Sep 16, 2020 8:50 pm Actually, I might turn up at the office and throw some fucking apples at the faces of some choice members of staff who don't understand the concept of what 'off sick' means.
Turn all your stuff off Beany. Knackers to them!!
Beany

Post by Beany »

This is the same company that explicitly specified we had to work on furlough, because CEO doesn't understand that we know what our rights are. And who had a massive hissy fit when he discovered we were discussing that :lol:

I'll play nice for a bit, find a new job, then make a decision on whether to fuck him over in almost every important respect.
Simon

Post by Simon »

You can certainly report them for making you work whilst on Furlough. That's Furlough fraud and HMRC have a team to investigate and crack down on it.
The artist formerly known as _Who_
Beany

Post by Beany »

Simon wrote: Wed Sep 16, 2020 9:15 pm You can certainly report them for making you work whilst on Furlough. That's Furlough fraud and HMRC have a team to investigate and crack down on it.
I think he's finessed that a bit, given that us working maintained the income of the company - so I don't know if he's actually taken payment for that system.

Just leaving on minimal notice (even a full months notice) would cause them massive problems.

I look forward to the time, in the near future, where I get a phone call to help and I laugh heartily before hanging up. Just like every other tech who's worked for them, including my neighbour :lol:
Broccers

Post by Broccers »

Oh well. At least you're alive.
Pete_

Post by Pete_ »

I wouldn't trust Beany with a cat