Coronavirus

Broccers

Re: Coronavirus

Post by Broccers »

Rich B wrote: Wed Apr 26, 2023 12:57 pm
Broccers wrote: Wed Apr 26, 2023 12:46 pm
Rich B wrote: Wed Apr 26, 2023 10:41 am ooh, actual opinions from Broccers!!

My response would be to ask what alternative should have been taken though? No restrictions and no jabs?
They acted correctly initially by advising the vulnerable to shield. It then went completely into mass hysteria.

Who's up for another jab? There is no chance for 90 percent of the population.
Fine saying this now that the issue has mostly gone, but there was a time when cases and deaths were soaring and the world had pretty much collectively decided on lockdowns and restrictions. Who knows whether / how many lives the lockdowns/the jabs/masks/any other measures ultimately saved, but it has got us to where we are now.

Do you feel any more under the governments "control" now? You stated that it was all geared around controlling us?
I'm no conspiracy theorist but it was a huge over reach. As for the government, they're proper fucking awful so anything is possible.
Rich B
Currently Driving: M2 Competition

Post by Rich B »

Broccers wrote: Wed Apr 26, 2023 1:01 pm
Rich B wrote: Wed Apr 26, 2023 12:57 pm
Broccers wrote: Wed Apr 26, 2023 12:46 pm

They acted correctly initially by advising the vulnerable to shield. It then went completely into mass hysteria.

Who's up for another jab? There is no chance for 90 percent of the population.
Fine saying this now that the issue has mostly gone, but there was a time when cases and deaths were soaring and the world had pretty much collectively decided on lockdowns and restrictions. Who knows whether / how many lives the lockdowns/the jabs/masks/any other measures ultimately saved, but it has got us to where we are now.

Do you feel any more under the governments "control" now? You stated that it was all geared around controlling us?
I'm no conspiracy theorist but it was a huge over reach. As for the government, they're proper fucking awful so anything is possible.
Opinions change based on the facts available at the time.

- Three years ago the worlds governments decided that lockdowns were required based on the info they had.
- Two years ago you were shouting to everyone who'd listen that it was purely about control. Others were shouting that it was all just a tool to bring in ID cards.

I expect the idea that it's all about ID cards has slipped, given that no one has used their vaccination card or track and trace in the last year or so (if ever)
Broccers

Post by Broccers »

Opinions change true. Those with a different view are ridiculed by the majority. Over time it transpires the few were right.
Broccers

Post by Broccers »

Rich B

Post by Rich B »

Broccers wrote: Wed Apr 26, 2023 1:49 pm Opinions change true. Those with a different view are ridiculed by the majority. Over time it transpires the few were right.
that it was all about control? Even you seem to have backed off on that and now describe it as conspiracy theory.
Broccers

Post by Broccers »

Rich B wrote: Wed Apr 26, 2023 2:19 pm
Broccers wrote: Wed Apr 26, 2023 1:49 pm Opinions change true. Those with a different view are ridiculed by the majority. Over time it transpires the few were right.
that it was all about control? Even you seem to have backed off on that and now describe it as conspiracy theory.
I'm unsure of your questioning. COVID response and Vax were ott. If you are now looking to discuss something else I'm not going to indulge it.
ZedLeg

Post by ZedLeg »

That didn’t last long :lol:
An absolute unit
Rich B

Post by Rich B »

ZedLeg wrote: Wed Apr 26, 2023 3:53 pm That didn’t last long :lol:
My fault really, I'm still pushing for his explanation on how the whole thing was about control! 😂

It's been about a year or so and So far, the best he could offer was that they crippled the economy so they could make people wear masks in shops. I'm not really going to take any of his posts seriously on the matter until that one's sorted!
ZedLeg

Post by ZedLeg »

I’m enjoying him trying to claim that he never bought into the “control the populace” conspiracies now. I’m sure if anyone could be bothered there would be evidence to contradict that in this thread.

It’s cool though, all his cunty behaviour was just bants.
An absolute unit
Broccers

Post by Broccers »

Aww carry on lads.

Actually as I've cut down on posting it's really the most tedious of forums. Shame.
Rich B

Post by Rich B »

Broccers wrote: Mon Jan 17, 2022 10:46 amThere was a review on the 5th January and if they'd looked at the figures then Plan B would have been done away with then not on the 26th. Its all about control now not the effing science.
nuttinnew

Post by nuttinnew »

Broccers wrote: Wed Apr 26, 2023 2:05 pm Taking words out of context.
Which words where? I'm interested in more than soundbite "he used the H word!:shock:!" stuff. You can p.m. to keep it clean.
Broccers

Post by Broccers »

Yep it's died this space. Boring snipers sniping.
ZedLeg

Post by ZedLeg »

In today’s news

Man who spent several years acting like an arsehole shocked and dismayed to find he’s still treated like an arsehole. Even after appearing to be reasonable for a solid 4 hours.
An absolute unit
jamcg

Post by jamcg »

Broccers wrote: Wed Apr 26, 2023 2:05 pm https://news.sky.com/story/andrew-bridg ... t-12866848

Taking words out of context.

I’m not sure there’s any context where you could compare something to the holocaust and it be acceptable. The vaccine rollout is not comparable to the segregation, ghetto implementation and ultimately the concentration camp imprisonment and systemic murder followed by the desecration and destruction of remains of millions of people in an effort to complete ethnic cleansing of entire races and religions from the world
Sundayjumper
Currently Driving: Peugeot 406

Post by Sundayjumper »

Does Godwins law cover mentioning the holocaust ? It feels like it should do.
ZedLeg

Post by ZedLeg »

It does seem that not comparing every slight inconvenience to genocide is a challenge beyond these people.
An absolute unit
Rich B

Post by Rich B »

ZedLeg wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 7:14 am In today’s news

Man who spent several years acting like an arsehole shocked and dismayed to find he’s still treated like an arsehole. Even after appearing to be reasonable for a solid 4 hours.
:lol:
tim

Post by tim »

I'm feeling much better, tho. :D
Broccers

Post by Broccers »

Just checking the bores are carrying on boring. ✔️