Coronavirus

duncs500

Re: Coronavirus

Post by duncs500 »

Broccers wrote: Fri Mar 03, 2023 8:39 am You've clearly not read the Telegraph articles.
You're right, I haven't, go ahead, shock me.
Rich B
Currently Driving: M2 Competition

Post by Rich B »

Broccers won't actually post an opinion on here - he'll just tell you to read the article and guess what he thinks.
Broccers

Post by Broccers »

Shes not wrong

Broccers

Post by Broccers »

duncs500 wrote: Fri Mar 03, 2023 8:50 am
Broccers wrote: Fri Mar 03, 2023 8:39 am You've clearly not read the Telegraph articles.
You're right, I haven't, go ahead, shock me.
I'm not here to spoon feed you articles you can disagree with me on - find them yourself and discuss them. :)
ZedLeg

Post by ZedLeg »

You're the only one that wants to discuss (read as be smug because you think you were right). You have to drive the discussion. That's how it works, if there's something you want to talk about you can't expect everyone else to do the work.
An absolute unit
duncs500

Post by duncs500 »

I really don't care enough to go and find specifics. Everything I've seen is pretty uninteresting, I'm happy to leave it there.
Broccers

Post by Broccers »

ZedLeg wrote: Fri Mar 03, 2023 9:24 am You're the only one that wants to discuss (read as be smug because you think you were right). You have to drive the discussion. That's how it works, if there's something you want to talk about you can't expect everyone else to do the work.
The chances of any of the 99 percent here that think it was all fine actually posting something in agreement is zero. I'll choose what to post and when thanks. The one about locking up farage is funny tho - turn off javascript and its free :D

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2023/0 ... ocks-team/
Jobbo
Currently Driving: S6 Avant, Jimny, Macan, Mini

Post by Jobbo »

Funny, and not in any way damning. Keep frothing over Isabel Oakeshott.
Rich B

Post by Rich B »

Rich B wrote: Fri Mar 03, 2023 9:15 am Broccers won't actually post an opinion on here - he'll just tell you to read the article and guess what he thinks.
as predicted.
ZedLeg

Post by ZedLeg »

Broccers wrote: Fri Mar 03, 2023 9:29 am
ZedLeg wrote: Fri Mar 03, 2023 9:24 am You're the only one that wants to discuss (read as be smug because you think you were right). You have to drive the discussion. That's how it works, if there's something you want to talk about you can't expect everyone else to do the work.
The chances of any of the 99 percent here that think it was all fine actually posting something in agreement is zero. I'll choose what to post and when thanks. The one about locking up farage is funny tho - turn off javascript and its free :D

Don't piss and moan that no one can be bothered engaging with your bullshit then.
An absolute unit
MikeHunt

Post by MikeHunt »

Has someone dropped their tin foil hat? :lol:
duncs500

Post by duncs500 »

Broccers wrote: Fri Mar 03, 2023 9:29 am The chances of any of the 99 percent here that think it was all fine actually posting something in agreement is zero.
Funny thing is, I actually don't think it was all fine, and am somewhat sceptical about some of the approaches taken and their benefits. There will equally be many who didn't think the government went far enough though, and the government had to tread a pretty fine balance between all of it from within the shit storm, so I do have some sympathy and understanding for decisions that were made. Either way it's pointless getting excited about it after the fact.
Rich B

Post by Rich B »

duncs500 wrote: Fri Mar 03, 2023 12:49 pm
Broccers wrote: Fri Mar 03, 2023 9:29 am The chances of any of the 99 percent here that think it was all fine actually posting something in agreement is zero.
Funny thing is, I actually don't think it was all fine, and am somewhat sceptical about some of the approaches taken and their benefits. There will equally be many who didn't think the government went far enough though, and the government had to tread a pretty fine balance between all of it from within the shit storm, so I do have some sympathy and understanding for decisions that were made. Either way it's pointless getting excited about it after the fact.
this.

Or it could have all been an elaborate ploy from the lizard overlords to control us and get everyone to wear masks and have ID cards for everywhere we go...
Mito Man

Post by Mito Man »

Lucky Tony Blair isn't still PM, he's still bleating on about ID cards every week :lol:
How about not having a sig at all?
Broccers

Post by Broccers »

ZedLeg wrote: Fri Mar 03, 2023 10:18 am

Don't piss and moan that no one can be bothered engaging with your bullshit then.
Like you do Every Single Time 😂😂😂
Broccers

Post by Broccers »

duncs500 wrote: Fri Mar 03, 2023 12:49 pm
Oh good to hear

Let's what comes out in the coming weeks.

Actually being able to discuss on twitter now is a benefit.
ZedLeg

Post by ZedLeg »

Broccers wrote: Fri Mar 03, 2023 2:55 pm
ZedLeg wrote: Fri Mar 03, 2023 10:18 am

Like you do Every Single Time 😂😂😂
Only to tell you that moaning about people not discussing your topic when you say fuck all is stupid :lol:
An absolute unit
MikeHunt

Post by MikeHunt »

Next he’ll be telling us that the Earth isn't flat.
Rich B

Post by Rich B »

MikeHunt wrote: Fri Mar 03, 2023 6:13 pm Next he’ll be telling us that the Earth isn't flat.
nah, he'll post a link to some crackhead article about flat earth and a cryptic statement that implies he agrees with it. When questioned on it, he'll just repeatedly tell people to read the article before losing his shit and getting huffy.
Sundayjumper
Currently Driving: Peugeot 406

Post by Sundayjumper »

Rich B wrote: Fri Mar 03, 2023 6:44 pm
MikeHunt wrote: Fri Mar 03, 2023 6:13 pm Next he’ll be telling us that the Earth isn't flat.
nah, he'll post a link to some crackhead article about flat earth and a cryptic statement that implies he agrees with it. When questioned on it, he'll just repeatedly tell people to read the article before losing his shit and getting huffy.
And hiding in the bog the rest of the evening :lol: