Page 5 of 5

Re: Constantly getting logged out on mobile

Posted: Wed Sep 30, 2026 8:31 am
by Jobbo
Mito Man wrote: Tue Sep 29, 2026 6:16 pm
Jobbo wrote: Tue Sep 29, 2026 6:06 pm
Mito Man wrote: Tue Sep 29, 2026 4:09 pm I figured it out. It’s iCloud private relay that does it but I don’t think it’s something you want to turn off.
Having googled that, it comes with an iCloud+ subscription which I don’t have. So it’s not that.
Do you have “limit IP address tracking” on your WiFi settings?
I do.

Re: Constantly getting logged out on mobile

Posted: Wed Sep 30, 2026 9:02 am
by Mito Man
Ignore that as it didn’t make a difference. Strange though as I turned off private relay for 24 hours and it didn’t log me off once so I don’t know if it turns off another security setting too.