Bucket list items.

duncs500

Re: Bucket list items.

Post by duncs500 »

The majority of my life I've dreamed of owning a TVR (Griff 500), but I've only got one garage space and the Elise is simply a better car, so can't see that happening any time soon.

The only other things that spring to mind are going somewhere you can properly see the milky way, and seeing the aurora borealis (which makes it all the more surprising that I didn't get up to see it here, but I just didn't believe it would be the spectacle here that it would be in the far north).

I've driven round the 'ring, so perhaps ticking off Spa would be another nice one.
ZedLeg

Post by ZedLeg »

There are a couple of car related things that I’d really like to do.

I would like to build a car that’ll hit 200 on a quarter mile, which means something that’ll run into the 6s and needs at least 2500bhp.

Drive something with real aero round a fast circuit.
An absolute unit
IanF
Currently Driving: Ferrari F430 Spider
BMW M4 Comp
Mini Cooper
LR Evoque P300e

Post by IanF »

Drcarlos: you need to change your name to DJCarlos! 😁 That sounds pretty damn cool! Can we have a VIP section when you get to Glastonbury!?

I’m organising a sailing holiday in the Adriatic next summer as my daughter will be 16 so can get her ICC; will just be the two of us (plus trainer) on the boat but will be part of a flotilla so lots of fun in the evenings/days off plus some time for just the two of us!.. she seems excited about it too!!

All part of my retirement plan which is to do the World ARC eventually on my own boat, and a shorter 3 month sail as crew on something a lot bigger/older for my 55th birthday..
Cheers,

Ian
V8Granite

Post by V8Granite »

Sundayjumper wrote: Sat May 25, 2024 8:24 pm
V8Granite wrote: Sat May 25, 2024 6:11 pm Take my sons for a beer.
Don’t you mean your sons take YOU for a beer ??
No as the next round will be a double and on them 😂

Dave!
drcarlos

Post by drcarlos »

As promised.in another thread here's the recording I made.of my set ttps://youtu.be/lj_lB8FFR7g?si=tIJoQ8kRFH4SOhmh
Last edited by drcarlos on Thu May 30, 2024 11:55 pm, edited 2 times in total.
mik

Post by mik »

drcarlos wrote: Thu May 30, 2024 9:38 pm As promised.in another thread here's the recording I made.of my set
"This video contains content from SME, who has blocked it in your country on copyright grounds" :?
drcarlos

Post by drcarlos »

mik wrote: Thu May 30, 2024 9:46 pm
drcarlos wrote: Thu May 30, 2024 9:38 pm As promised.in another thread here's the recording I made.of my set
"This video contains content from SME, who has blocked it in your country on copyright grounds" :?
Funny I've been playing back in the uk for 2 weeks now for workouts??? Where is this server hosted?
Add h to the beginning of the link and it will be OK if played in the uk. There was the usual copyright warning for some territories but the uk was fine.