The Holiday Thread
Re: The Holiday Thread
I've spent quite a bit of time in Warsaw, and a little in Lodz. Always really enjoyed Poland.
Re: The Holiday Thread
We went to Krakow (pronounced Krak-uff) with friends of ours a couple of years ago and that's a fabulous city. No soviet block vibes there! Only downside is that if you're used to French, Spanish, Portuguese or Italian food, then that aspect will underwhelm (but not awful by any means).
Re: The Holiday Thread
Another big advocate for Poland. Been to krakow twice, been to gdansk and Warsaw, and were off to Katowice for a long weekend in November.
Public transport has been phenomenal everywhere we’ve been, Warsaw zoo was great, and had one of the best burgers I’ve ever eaten from one of the burger stands in there
As for food, ignore the variety and stuff yourself full of pierogi instead!
Public transport has been phenomenal everywhere we’ve been, Warsaw zoo was great, and had one of the best burgers I’ve ever eaten from one of the burger stands in there
As for food, ignore the variety and stuff yourself full of pierogi instead!