Page 6 of 6
Re: Computer Chairs?
Posted: Sat Nov 18, 2023 3:01 pm
by Nathan
duncs500 wrote: Fri Sep 29, 2023 8:06 pm
I've been following this thread with interest for a while and finally acted. I'm sure they're very good, but the netting style chairs just don't look like something I want in my house so Nathan's choice of the Humanscale Freedom (head rest type) seemed like a promising option. Ordered myself a refurbed one and it's just arrived. I must say it feels great to sit in on first impression, let's see how I get on with it (anything is better than what I was using anyway).
How are you getting on with it?
Re: Computer Chairs?
Posted: Sat Nov 18, 2023 10:29 pm
by duncs500
Very happy. Looks good, super comfy. Admittedly my bar is low having gone from almost nothing, but I can't really fault it. It's a bit noisy when you lean back, but doesn't bother me.
Re: Computer Chairs?
Posted: Fri Sep 18, 2026 1:22 pm
by mik
My current chair is done, and I just ordered a refurbed
Herman Miller Celle. £228 with the discount code, plus shipping insurance.
Re: Computer Chairs?
Posted: Fri Sep 18, 2026 5:37 pm
by DeskJockey
That's good value.
Hope they've given the seat a good clean.
Re: Computer Chairs?
Posted: Mon Sep 21, 2026 8:43 am
by V8Granite
DeskJockey wrote: Fri Sep 18, 2026 5:37 pm
That's good value.
Hope they've given the seat a good clean.
Clean or not, it will never wipe out the memories of the lady who used it at the bunga bunga club all those years, shame can never be washed out.
Dave!
Re: Computer Chairs?
Posted: Mon Sep 21, 2026 8:46 am
by DeskJockey
V8Granite wrote: Mon Sep 21, 2026 8:43 am
DeskJockey wrote: Fri Sep 18, 2026 5:37 pm
That's good value.
Hope they've given the seat a good clean.
Clean or not, it will never wipe out the memories of the lady who used it at the bunga bunga club all those years, shame can never be washed out.
Dave!
It is only shameful if you disagree with it. To some (not suggesting anyone) it might be a value-added feature.
Re: Computer Chairs?
Posted: Mon Sep 21, 2026 8:49 am
by V8Granite
Very true and the sparkle from the body shimmer will add a dash of colour!
I retract my statement, Mik, enjoy your sex festival chair and the adventures it has already had! May you have many more.
Dave!
Re: Computer Chairs?
Posted: Thu Oct 01, 2026 4:07 pm
by mik
mik wrote: Fri Sep 18, 2026 1:22 pm
My current chair is done, and I just ordered a refurbed
Herman Miller Celle. £228 with the discount code, plus shipping insurance.
I was a little nervous, as I ordered the above before checking Trustpilot, and the reviews weren't exactly glowing. Not many issues raised around product quality, or the adequacy of their packaging, moreso delayed deliveries and poor comms.
I'm pleased to say that my Sex Festival Chair
( (c) DaveTehBear) arrived today - less than 2 weeks. I did contact them earlier this week and got an immediate and clear response. Chair is spotless apart from some wear on the contact-faces of the castors, and all the adjustments are working.
Happy customer so far.
