Peter Stringfellow

PaulJ
Currently Driving: Cayman GTS 4.0

Re: Peter Stringfellow

Post by PaulJ »

How about scantily clad grid girls and boys who then hook up romantically whilst splashing around the post race Champagne?
David_Yu

Post by David_Yu »

IanF wrote: Fri Jun 08, 2018 2:03 pm
David_Yu wrote: Fri Jun 08, 2018 10:09 am
IanF wrote: Thu Jun 07, 2018 6:26 pm I’m drinking my “thank you” from the company as we speak. I literally saved a flight and 308 passengers last Sunday (by just showing up, but hey, cheers!)
Cool story bro, but I literally cannot see the slightest whiff of a connection between that and the thread, even by the standards of this forum! :lol:
Maybe read the post 3 up from mine and see how the conversation went, or don’t. Whatever! 🤷‍♂️
Nope, still none the wiser. Unless you are saying you were in accord with JL about having had a lot to drink? :D
JLv3.0

Post by JLv3.0 »

That's the only sense I can get out of it :lol:
GG.

Post by GG. »

PaulJ wrote: Fri Jun 08, 2018 2:11 pm How about scantily clad grid girls and boys who then hook up romantically whilst splashing around the post race Champagne?
Judging by that dire Canadian grand prix they're going to need something :lol:

The irony is that Liberty Media probably needed to double down on grid girls and introduce naked mud wrestling and foxy boxy by the side of the start/finish straight to enliven the spectacle the way the sport is going. Well, that or get Max Verstappen to actually head-but someone on live TV like he threatened :lol: