Crap drivers pt138572

Beany

Re: Crap drivers pt138572

Post by Beany »

McSwede wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 10:18 pm
16vCento wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 11:58 pm
Beany wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 5:59 pm

It's the Empress on Lemans Street still a good shout, anyone know?

If I'm doing an overnighter in London someone soon I might expense a dinner.
Bundobust in Leeds is great for curry and beer.
Deeva in Farsley is good but more traditional, and the original Sweet Center in Bradford on Lumb Lane beats all, best Seekh Kebab I've ever had.

If your still in Pudsey Beany, get to the Sweet Center on Bradford Road between Owlcoates and Thornbury and get a couple of Samosas, 50p each and they're cracking!
I'm in Bradford tomorrow so will be launching at the Sweet Centre if all goes according to plan 😎
Look, I know it's the Bradford side of Bradford road, but I'm not sure it's the best place to do a 3rd gear 1krpm to redline run. ;)
McSwede

Post by McSwede »

Beany wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 10:24 pm
McSwede wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 10:18 pm

Deeva in Farsley is good but more traditional, and the original Sweet Center in Bradford on Lumb Lane beats all, best Seekh Kebab I've ever had.

If your still in Pudsey Beany, get to the Sweet Center on Bradford Road between Owlcoates and Thornbury and get a couple of Samosas, 50p each and they're cracking!
I'm in Bradford tomorrow so will be launching at the Sweet Centre if all goes according to plan 😎
Look, I know it's the Bradford side of Bradford road, but I'm not sure it's the best place to do a 3rd gear 1krpm to redline run. ;)
😂😂 Whoops
McSwede

Post by McSwede »

Mito Man wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 5:47 pm Only £100 fine. Shame.

If anyone is looking for a proper Indian in London go to Punjab in Covent Garden. It’s authentic with large portions for London and very well priced for the area. It’s supposedly the first Punjabi restaurant in the UK so it has lots of history inside. I’ve been going frequently with my family for 20 years and it’s always been good.

Sweet Centre was super so thanks for the recommendation. It's like a nicer version of the Kashmir.

Had Fish pakora followed by chicken bhuna and a garlic naan.

We need a separate curryhouse thread.

Some rubbish parking around and about the restaurant.
nuttinnew

Post by nuttinnew »

Thread needs changing to 'crap drivers eat pt138572'.

Re the original title; how can these cunts have misted windows when they lick them?
16vCento
Currently Driving: XFS Portfolio
V60 D3 SE
Xantia Activa

Post by 16vCento »

McSwede wrote: Mon Nov 11, 2019 6:31 pm

Sweet Centre was super so thanks for the recommendation. It's like a nicer version of the Kashmir.

Had Fish pakora followed by chicken bhuna and a garlic naan.

We need a separate curryhouse thread.

Some rubbish parking around and about the restaurant.
There's always bad parking in Bradford :lol:

I made a curry thread in't normal forum
drcarlos

Post by drcarlos »

Followed someone tonight in a silver Alfa who was actually watching a video or tv on their phone while driving along the country roads, visibily lurching from side to side. Being in the truck I could clearly see in and the offending device in use, utter cunt.
nuttinnew

Post by nuttinnew »

There was a crash down the road earlier at about 7.30. A Corsa had travelled up the road, hit a parked car, and rolled, blocking the road. It came to rest driver's side down, but the driver still got out and did a runner. Three police, a fire engine, two recovery trucks, and three hours later the road was open again. I've no idea yet it they've traced the driver, if they were under the influence, or if the Corsa was stolen etc, but it's iffy and if not a straightforward crap driver, definitely an arsehole.