Bye Bye Boris!

NotoriousREV

Re: Bye Bye Boris!

Post by NotoriousREV »

Broccers wrote: Tue Oct 08, 2019 8:44 pm Just me actually watched the video then 😙😂💪
Very obviously he’s talking about the situation, as in they have no solution and can’t move things forward because there’s too many issues.

As you’ve said previously, people see what they want to see.
Middle-aged Dirtbag
Broccers

Post by Broccers »

NotoriousREV

Post by NotoriousREV »

Nice neutral source there, Broccers :lol:
Middle-aged Dirtbag
Broccers

Post by Broccers »

Watch the 2 hours yourself.

Let us know your thoughts 🤓
NotoriousREV

Post by NotoriousREV »

I’ll put it on my to-do list.
Middle-aged Dirtbag
Broccers

Post by Broccers »

NotoriousREV wrote: Tue Oct 08, 2019 10:10 pm I’ll put it on my to-do list.
I'll assist go to 21 minutes.
Orange Cola

Post by Orange Cola »

Broccers wrote: Tue Oct 08, 2019 7:18 pm
Broccers wrote: Tue Oct 08, 2019 3:09 pm "They dont want to" more like it

Lots of people think this

Is Parliament prorogued today btw
The backstop was put forward by the UK, how does this translate to being a trap? Genuine question, not trying to antagonise but would be good to have “the other side” explained on this one.

Edit to add: just so I’m not called out as being a remainers, I get the second point.
Mustang GT 5.0 V8 -- Jaguar F-Pace
speedingfine

Post by speedingfine »

Broccers wrote: Tue Oct 08, 2019 9:50 pm Watch the 2 hours yourself.

Let us know your thoughts 🤓
I watched it when it came out. All that I really saw was the EU's bemusement at our negotiating team being a a bunch of bumbling twats. They felt really quite sorry for us. As a slice of reality about the EU's position, it's very good, seemingly access all areas.
Jobbo
Currently Driving: S6 Avant, Jimny, Macan, Mini

Post by Jobbo »

Broccers wrote: Mon Oct 07, 2019 2:01 pm Its quite astounding the smears coming out. Our Boris handled the BBC really well this morning. In a hospital, talking about positives, the interviewer was only interested in this none story. Piers got schooled on ITV this am too.
The smears you’re talking about - do they relate to the meetings between Arcuri and Johnson which were omitted from his mayoral diary but which he disclosed last night, only an hour after the extended deadline given for doing so?

I’m sorry, secret meetings followed by £126k of public money being given to her business is more than a smear.
Gavin
Currently Driving: Skoda Superb, R56 Cooper S

Post by Gavin »

I am not sure why anyone bothers arguing with Broccers anymore. He is either an extremely talented troll or a moron. I am genuinely not sure which.

Has anyone yet come out with a positive outcome for Brexit? Maybe a good reason to commit economic suicide and speed up the break up of the Union?

The rumour that we had approached and tried to bribe a sovereign government to veto our own extension request I find horrendous. HTF have we been left with a parliament that lets these arseholes get away with this, not to mention the money Johnson back handed to his lady friend. :evil:
Broccers

Post by Broccers »

Yes Gavin I'm a moron. :D
NotoriousREV

Post by NotoriousREV »

Broccers wrote: Wed Oct 09, 2019 7:57 am Yes Gavin I'm a moron. :D
Seconded ;) :lol:
Middle-aged Dirtbag
scotta

Post by scotta »

NotoriousREV wrote: Wed Oct 09, 2019 8:13 am
Broccers wrote: Wed Oct 09, 2019 7:57 am Yes Gavin I'm a moron. :D
Seconded ;) :lol:
Some things are just too easy...
NotoriousREV

Post by NotoriousREV »

I tried but I couldn’t resist. Sorry Broccers. :lol:
Middle-aged Dirtbag
Mito Man

Post by Mito Man »

Gavin wrote: Wed Oct 09, 2019 7:49 am I am not sure why anyone bothers arguing with Broccers anymore. He is either an extremely talented troll or a moron. I am genuinely not sure which.

Has anyone yet come out with a positive outcome for Brexit? Maybe a good reason to commit economic suicide and speed up the break up of the Union?

The rumour that we had approached and tried to bribe a sovereign government to veto our own extension request I find horrendous. HTF have we been left with a parliament that lets these arseholes get away with this, not to mention the money Johnson back handed to his lady friend. :evil:
The worst thing about Johnson’s friend with benefits is that she appears to be his sister in all but blood :lol:
How about not having a sig at all?
scotta

Post by scotta »

NotoriousREV wrote: Wed Oct 09, 2019 9:52 am I tried but I couldn’t resist. Sorry Broccers. :lol:
#notsorry
Swervin_Mervin

Post by Swervin_Mervin »

NotoriousREV wrote: Tue Oct 08, 2019 3:32 pm I remember discussing the backstop when it first appeared and I said I didn’t see what was so onerous. GG pointed out that a legal agreement with no end date that requires the full agreement of both parties to end meant one party could end up trapped in it against their will. Surely, then, the answer is a time-limited backstop with the option to extend with the agreement of both parties? Or is that too easy?
"The EU are said to be prepared to make a major concession on Boris Johnson's Brexit deal by paving the way for the Northern Ireland assembly to leave a new Irish backstop after an unspecified number of years. "
NotoriousREV

Post by NotoriousREV »

Swervin_Mervin wrote: Wed Oct 09, 2019 11:10 am
NotoriousREV wrote: Tue Oct 08, 2019 3:32 pm I remember discussing the backstop when it first appeared and I said I didn’t see what was so onerous. GG pointed out that a legal agreement with no end date that requires the full agreement of both parties to end meant one party could end up trapped in it against their will. Surely, then, the answer is a time-limited backstop with the option to extend with the agreement of both parties? Or is that too easy?
"The EU are said to be prepared to make a major concession on Boris Johnson's Brexit deal by paving the way for the Northern Ireland assembly to leave a new Irish backstop after an unspecified number of years. "
Make perfect sense. It’s really the only way forward on a deal from here, I think.
Middle-aged Dirtbag
Swervin_Mervin

Post by Swervin_Mervin »

NotoriousREV wrote: Wed Oct 09, 2019 11:36 am
Swervin_Mervin wrote: Wed Oct 09, 2019 11:10 am
Make perfect sense. It’s really the only way forward on a deal from here, I think.
If true it should weed out whether No.10 are truly playing hardball for a deal or pushing towards no-deal.
Swervin_Mervin

Post by Swervin_Mervin »

And now it's revealed by Sassoli that he's meeting with the Speaker of the HoC to discuss how to prevent a No Deal. So much for impartiality.

Just another sign that this is going to get a lot, lot worse before the dust hopefully eventually settles.