jamcg

Re: Scumbags

Post by jamcg »

It’s awful that, absolutely unforgivable
Gavin
Currently Driving: Skoda Superb, R56 Cooper S

Post by Gavin »

Mito Man wrote: Fri Aug 16, 2019 10:07 am Yep that’s pretty fucked up. Last month my friend’s Ring cameras caught an old guy with a DSLR camera peering round his garden. Last month we had good weather so his kids were probably out playing. Sadly the CCTV just shows the man with a camera walking past the driveway and front of the house and then leaving 15 mins later. Still they arrested him and then released him a day later as they couldn’t find any pictures but it’s fucked up all the same and he lives locally.
Off topic but could the chap not have been an bird watcher? Seems like we are so quick to jump to conclusions, there you are telling us about some guy that presumably did not know he was going to be lifted so no opportunity to delete or secrete dodgy photos and you are happily telling us as if he is a pedophile that should be burned.
Gavin
Currently Driving: Skoda Superb, R56 Cooper S

Post by Gavin »

On topic, that is a pretty scummy act!
Mito Man

Post by Mito Man »

Gavin wrote: Fri Aug 16, 2019 11:52 am
Mito Man wrote: Fri Aug 16, 2019 10:07 am Yep that’s pretty fucked up. Last month my friend’s Ring cameras caught an old guy with a DSLR camera peering round his garden. Last month we had good weather so his kids were probably out playing. Sadly the CCTV just shows the man with a camera walking past the driveway and front of the house and then leaving 15 mins later. Still they arrested him and then released him a day later as they couldn’t find any pictures but it’s fucked up all the same and he lives locally.
Off topic but could the chap not have been an bird watcher? Seems like we are so quick to jump to conclusions, there you are telling us about some guy that presumably did not know he was going to be lifted so no opportunity to delete or secrete dodgy photos and you are happily telling us as if he is a pedophile that should be burned.
It’s a bit odd though, his house is hedged off all round and the only entrance is the driveway which then leads to the garage and a section of fence then the house. Why the fuck would someone go there to birdwatch? I’d have reported them even if I didn’t have kids as it’s pretty suspicious.
How about not having a sig at all?
Richard

Post by Richard »

You’ve got to really love heroin to rob people at a funeral.
duncs500

Post by duncs500 »

Mito Man wrote: Fri Aug 16, 2019 12:49 pm
Gavin wrote: Fri Aug 16, 2019 11:52 am
It’s a bit odd though, his house is hedged off all round and the only entrance is the driveway which then leads to the garage and a section of fence then the house. Why the fuck would someone go there to birdwatch? I’d have reported them even if I didn’t have kids as it’s pretty suspicious.
Whilst it does indeed sound dodgy, and fully deserving of investigation, you have to have faith that the police know what they are doing and that there was no case to answer. I hope if it's something innocent that the guy doesnt get the judge and jury treatment locally, happens all too often with social media I'm sure.
ShockDiamonds

Post by ShockDiamonds »

Words fail me :twisted: