Women #3billionandone

V8Granite

Re: Women #3billionandone

Post by V8Granite »

She paid for every aspect of the children’s stuff, so pram, clothes, other bits and bobs. I pay for everything else.

Once Connor is no longer costing us anything nursery wise she will have a good chunk to do with as she wishes. Currently she has her Audi, our family car and both the other cars are mine. I pay for everything and she gets herself stuff when she feels like it. The rules are no loans, no credit cards and we have a set amount I need to pay in each month. Other than that she can do what she wants money wise and so can I.

She is not a big spender so it’s me pushing for her to use the joint account money on herself more than the other way around.

Dave!
nuttinnew

Post by nuttinnew »

If a man's in a woods and there are no women around, is he still wrong?
RobYob

Post by RobYob »

nuttinnew wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2019 4:41 am If a man's in a woods and there are no women around, is he still wrong?
The Earth Mother will be there, so yes of course :lol:
tim

Post by tim »

nuttinnew wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2019 4:41 am If a man's in a woods and there are no women around, is he still wrong?
English motherfucker! The woman is not around as she's busy taking all his stuff.
nuttinnew

Post by nuttinnew »

tim wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2019 9:29 am

English motherfucker!

:?
Broccers

Post by Broccers »

Life seems very complicated :lol: :lol:

I just pay and if theres a contribution then thats fine but not expected.
KiwiDave
Currently Driving: GT86

Post by KiwiDave »

tim wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2019 2:17 pm I have PTSD over this subject. :D
I'm sorry Tim - but that's genuinely the most I've laughed over any single post on this forum since it opened! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I feel you mate honestly.
McSwede

Post by McSwede »

Thread resurrection time.

Just landed back from Croatia earlier today. Walked to get my car in the long stay with wife and mini mcswede. I open the car to start it and get the AC blasting when I detect the smell of bananas. Wife tell me she'd left three in there for when we got back :roll: :roll: as she thought this would be ok :roll: :roll: I go around to remove them from the passenger footwell only to find it crawling with bloody ants. Shit loads of them to be exact.

Anyone got any idea on how best to get rid of them as they keep appearing from under bits of trim. I've set up a little honey trap in the car to see if that gets any.
mik

Post by mik »

Get an Anteater? Great with kids.
Swervin_Mervin

Post by Swervin_Mervin »

Let the fvcking wife deal with it - it's her stupid fault!

Is exactly what I'd tell my Mrs just before I got kicked square in the bollocks. :lol:
Beany

Post by Beany »

McSwede wrote: Sat Aug 03, 2019 6:27 pm Thread resurrection time.

Just landed back from Croatia earlier today. Walked to get my car in the long stay with wife and mini mcswede. I open the car to start it and get the AC blasting when I detect the smell of bananas. Wife tell me she'd left three in there for when we got back :roll: :roll: as she thought this would be ok :roll: :roll: I go around to remove them from the passenger footwell only to find it crawling with bloody ants. Shit loads of them to be exact.

Anyone got any idea on how best to get rid of them as they keep appearing from under bits of trim. I've set up a little honey trap in the car to see if that gets any.
An ozone generator at her expense.

Then a divorce.
speedingfine

Post by speedingfine »

Swervin_Mervin wrote: Sat Aug 03, 2019 7:39 pm Let the fvcking wife deal with it - it's her stupid fault!

Is exactly what I'd tell my Mrs just before I got kicked square in the bollocks. :lol:
:lol:
Jobbo
Currently Driving: S6 Avant, Jimny, Macan, Mini

Post by Jobbo »

mik wrote: Sat Aug 03, 2019 6:40 pm Get an Anteater? Great with kids.
The only answer, surely?
nuttinnew

Post by nuttinnew »

Swervin_Mervin wrote: Sat Aug 03, 2019 7:39 pm Let the fvcking wife deal with it - it's her stupid fault!

Carlos

Post by Carlos »

Ant powder everywhere then a deep wet vac.

Probably best you explain to Mini Swede that the 5 second rule no longer applies in the car.
16vCento
Currently Driving: XFS Portfolio
V60 D3 SE
Xantia Activa

Post by 16vCento »

My Wife has never cleaned 'her' car, or even paid for it to be cleaned, or ask me for it to be cleaned.

I used to take a for a valet once a month, but I stopped.3 months ago because I'm sick of her not taking care of things, and she cant understand why it's so filthy now.

FML. :roll:
Mito Man

Post by Mito Man »

I don’t understand how men are Generally perceived as being more dirty and untidy than women :lol:
I think the only tidy women are those who are living with a man as they’re constantly being reminded how messy they are.
How about not having a sig at all?